+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

Your support ticket method is trash it has been over 15 days and 15 emails with 0 response from your support team as to why my money was taken for in-game credits yet the services paid for were never rendered and I have a full detailed transaction history to prove it from my Bank and from Razor Gold who will attest to the fact that your company absolutely did take the funds from there wallet. I have spoken with there customer support about it already. What are you going to do to fix this situation?

Missing credits and open ticket for 14 days ID 1322012
    As the title already says, I payed for credits (29,99) ID 1322012 and never received anything return.
    The transaction is not even in the payment history eventhough my bank account got charged.
    My ticket is open for 14 days now and still no response from anyone... i talked to your payment service "Hipay" and they insured me that the funds were successfully transfered over to trion.
    So what did I just witness here? A straight up scam or what?

At this point I'm just confused and angry that my money just went into an unreachable void and I'm too feared to charge back the money... because everbody knows what happens when you charge back money from Trion. I invested to much time & effort to get my account perma banned.
    Should i take legal actions for 30 bucks or what? Kind of ridiculous

If any support stuff actually reads this - I don't want a refund, please just give me the credits i payed for.

I have the exact same problem: ID 1320793 Bought Credits vor 14 Tagen Open

payment service "Hipay"

But iam also getting ignored bady i even tried via Discord but all what they say is submit a Ticket and if i heard this my brain was talking to me omg now iam screwed since so many peoples complain that there have tickets open since release of AAU ......

The funny thing is i did a paysave card for 50 euro and it was acepted and everything did go the right way, but i still want my credits from hipay and its not in the history even but paysave card is in history its really wierd.

And we getting not even one response on the tickets its really a shame.
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

Made a new account, cant add paypal. REQUEST #1341227 Please help.

ticket number is : 1341372
    " Unable to complete your purchase " you cahrged me and took me money and i didnt get what i payed for . i have the transaction from Paypal and from bank account which clearly says that 26$ has been deducted from you bank account to Gamigo . i have sent a ticket with the transaction screenshot attached to the ticket. hopfully you fix this ASAP becauses its absolutely not acceptable to take ppl's money and dont provide what they payed for .

Your support ticket method is not working as it's been over a week for me with an open ticket and know a family member that has waited over 2 weeks without a response.
    I can't buy one of the Archeage Unchained packs as it errors but know the card is good and also called the bank.
    The issue is on your side and support tickets just go unanswered.

Is there any plan to every respond and do support for people that can't buy Archeage Unchained or is this came not supported anymore?

hi, Address verification error. Please check the billing address you provided, or verify the country associated with this account.
    I can not pay for the purchase, please help

What to do when the purchase is not recognized from Steam, the money was removed from the card

REQUEST #1343447

I recently purchased an item from the cash shop with my credits I payed for with my credit card, however it said "failed to purchase" even though I had more than enough credits to buy the item and then the game took my money anyway without giving me anything. To be honest I just feel like I was scammed, and "Yes" I checked both mail boxes and website account inventory but nothing... (It's been almost a week)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast