+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase Assistance - Can't add payment method - "We are unable to complete your purchase" Error

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtopsyturvy View Post
    ticket number is : 1341372
    " Unable to complete your purchase " you cahrged me and took me money and i didnt get what i payed for . i have the transaction from Paypal and from bank account which clearly says that 26$ has been deducted from you bank account to Gamigo . i have sent a ticket with the transaction screenshot attached to the ticket. hopfully you fix this ASAP becauses its absolutely not acceptable to take ppl's money and dont provide what they payed for .
    i paid for the game on 31 oct and still dont have it so you going to be waiting for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcondor View Post
    Your support ticket method is not working as it's been over a week for me with an open ticket and know a family member that has waited over 2 weeks without a response.
    I can't buy one of the Archeage Unchained packs as it errors but know the card is good and also called the bank.
    The issue is on your side and support tickets just go unanswered.
    Well you said up here that you would look into my open ticket. Must have been to keep people in forums thinking you are fixing things as nothing has changed and no one has fixed our issues.
    Thanks

maybe its time to organize our selfes and get a lawyer involved...

her isnt even any moderation for like 2 years in the forum?

so what is this game? just a quick money grab?

TicketNr. #1353138
    Habe Archeage unchaind gekauft das spiel nicht erhalten die 25,99 wurden abgebucht ist sogar ein nachweis beim Ticket dabei.
    hoffe das da endlich mal was passiert ist schon 6 Tage her.

REQUEST #1359245
    I already posted here in "Game & Account Support" the issue.
    Not gonna wait like others for days or hours more for this .. this need to be fixed fast.
    "In short : payed the game but have no access for downloading AAU "
    So please fix this , thanks

REQUEST #1350918

It has been a month and no reply

REQUEST #1370757
    REQUEST #1370752

My 2 buddies have submitted above tickets and awaiting help.
    They are unable to buy AAU starter packs with credit card or paypal due to account using default country.
    Please assist!!!

Hello guys, I need help I created patron in the game, but when I went to open the apex just opened one and the other disappeared from my bag, can someone help me ??? Because I don't know which email to send or how to recover my apex.
    PLEASE help me!!!

Exclamation No access

Greetings
    I have a problem, I bought the game before the servers opened and when I started playing I had a problem with labor points, so I opened a ticket and received an orientation to perform a procedure that led me to buy the game again wrongly.
    I opened a new ticket explaining that the labor points had been resolved but the game was charged again.
    Then after the maintenance I received the value of an account back, but I could no longer access my account, the message "You must purchase Archeage: Unchained to access the serves" appears. I have already opened several tickets asking for urgency because I would lose my farms and houses, but so far I have not received an answer, I'm trying here to see if I am attended.

ticket 1369634, 1370454, 1370829...

FASTI can u help me? i cant buy account (unchained silver pack)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast