+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We should be entitled to swap bound items between chars on the same account

We should be entitled to swap bound items between chars on the same account

I find it ridiculous that the only way to obtain a certain item is to spend my real world cash on credits to buy items that your continuously cash grabbing with and not even be able to swap them between my chars on the same account.

am I supposed to spill more money in the game to allow my other char to get Mirage bear that I already currently own? I already bought it from you.

I completely agree! I've seen other games do this and it's a very nice feature and doesn't hurt the economy because those items are still no-sale. Even if you do the gilda dailies every day it takes quite some time to save up enough to get a merchant ship (for instance) and I'd love to be able to swap the ship between characters within the account. PLEASE PLEASE Implement this!

I whole 100% completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by RichWhale View Post
    I completely agree! I've seen other games do this and it's a very nice feature and doesn't hurt the economy because those items are still no-sale. Even if you do the gilda dailies every day it takes quite some time to save up enough to get a merchant ship (for instance)
    Mmm maybe for another topic, this is more about items I've spent cash on. Lets not dip away into something else, it dilutes my point.

Quote Originally Posted by ManMeetDog1 View Post
    Mmm maybe for another topic, this is more about items I've spent cash on. Lets not dip away into something else, it dilutes my point.
    Which cash-shop items are you referring to? I don't think it's diluting the topic because I think this feature should be done across the board, not just for cash-shop items. But yes, any item from the cash shop should be trade-able within the account, I am agreeing with that wholeheartedly.

Agree. This is one of my biggest pet peeves of this game. We should be allowed to swap items between our own characters on our own account. Like, tax certs... I currently have like 3 or 4 certs sitting on each character that I cannot use because all of my payments are either 15 certs or 30 certs and I always get down to these 3 or 4 certs per character and they just sit there taking up inventory. The labor is pooled account wide, why can't I pass along a couple certs to an alt so they can actually use them???? This would be a huge improvement in my opinion. I don't want to sell the certs for the measly 4 copper or whatever I would get at a vendor. Make items account bound, not character bound. PLEEEEASE!!!
    TRAILBLAZER
    INDICA
    SINSEMILLIA
    PSYN
    LOWKI
    @ CALLEIL - NUIA

TO LIVE IS TO SUFFER. TO SURVIVE IS TO FIND MEANING IN THE SUFFERING.

Lol that's exactly the point. You spend more money on the cash shop. Not sure what you expected there O.o

Be happy that we can swap used high end gear between us and even sell it. IMO that's amazing and for me even shocking, coming from MMOs where pretty much everything is BoE (like Guild Wars 2, even legendaries where bound for a year or two before they changed it).

We should be entitled of many things.
    We should be entitled of play a game w/o botters/land grabbers/gold sellers , but no can't do.
    We should be entitled of play a game not riddled with exploites and annoying -day one- bugs, but no can't do.
    We should be entitled of play a game with a working customer assistance, but hell, no, can't do.
    Trion doesn't give a damn about what we should be entitled if you didn't notice until now.

Oh, what a coincidence, I am here typing this honey sweet message because I can't temporarily login into the server I play normally for only Trion knows why...

Quote Originally Posted by RichWhale View Post
    Which cash-shop items are you referring to? I don't think it's diluting the topic because I think this feature should be done across the board, not just for cash-shop items. But yes, any item from the cash shop should be trade-able within the account, I am agreeing with that wholeheartedly.
    Well I was talking about cosmetic items that were bought with cash. A merchant ship is an item that generates revenue and as I mentioned was not bought with cash. Something like the Sloth glider, or the Mirage bear.

I'm not saying that sharing a merchant ships should not be possible and when something like this pops up then other people start talking about bound tax certs like the guy above me and so on and so forth, those items require more of a debate than a cosmetic item.

TRAILBLAZER
    INDICA
    SINSEMILLIA
    PSYN
    LOWKI
    @ CALLEIL - NUIA

TO LIVE IS TO SUFFER. TO SURVIVE IS TO FIND MEANING IN THE SUFFERING.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast