+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Banned Account Needs Explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by RichWhale View Post
    Oh look it's that troll that posts the same stupid picture in every thread even remotely related to bans. How's living in that basement doin for ya?
    You and everyone else needs to understand... that if you are banned you can contact support for help. Yes it will take a long time but they are the ones that will solve the problem for you. Coming to the forum to post about a ban for any reason is quite literally a waste of your time. Unless you want to bad mouth Trion. Then you are free to continue.

Had this situation occur a few months back, and that is an underestimation... I think 4 weeks was the earliest... but they are fair in that they will give you patron time back that they have taken

Even more useless than coming to forums to claim innocent is coming to the forums claiming innocent at the same time as making claims that are clearly not true; you can't use one farmer's work station to do the dailies on more than 4 characters. The OP claimed he was doing them on a minimum of 12 or something, so that's a lie.

Trion also stated that you can't make excessive accounts, and according to the OP he had "mule" accounts, and an account used only to hold all of his land.

They don't want you making mule accounts, or accounts to get around the tax penalty for holding lots of land. Complaining about being banned when you don't follow the rules doesn't make you innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrah Greed View Post
    My Father and I both own several accounts to play Archeage. Not sure why today, during the day when us nightowls sleep, our farmer account was banned. Let me be sepcific. The account we use to gather ginseng and make bundles, not PVE farming/grinding for drops. This account literally NEVER has any gold to speak of, it's our back-breaking mule account.

Doing the Farmer's Workstation quest on a minimum of 17 characters a day (between Me, Father, and our wives) and you ban the guy we rely on for the bundles. All the guys I see bot Karkasse bonechips and Jester purses in Rookbourne and you ban the guy who's knee deep in farms? We don't even use this character/account to run ANY dungeons, grind ANY mobs, and my Dad's version of PvP is /FetalPositionUntilDeath.

12 Hours ago you locked off the account. Live chat refuses service. TRION support phone numbers located in California refused customer service over the phone. I'm not gonna sit idly by and wait a week for you guys to do your jobs (however poorly). Unless you intend to read a ton of mail from Better Business Bureau and lose even more paying customers (seems to be a trend around here) we need some info.

False Negative is for pregnancy tests you buy at the dollar store, save your crap excuses and give real explanations.

Greedy - Ollo - Pay2Patron - Play2Fail
    I feel like this game easily has potential for a class action lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zocar View Post
    I feel like this game easily has potential for a class action lawsuit.
    I feel like you would be laughed at if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhwop View Post
    I feel like you would be laughed at if you tried.
    Oh, I guess that is why it is so easy to get a refund for this game if you have a founder pack....

Oh, I guess that is why it is so easy to get a refund for this game if you have a founder pack....
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with being laughed out of a courtroom because you tried to file a class action suit against the publisher of a video game because they banned you.

Try harder.

Is account sharing against tos? If you have 4 people logging into account maybe thats why.
    Elf Pride World Wide

Quote Originally Posted by Uhwop View Post
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with being laughed out of a courtroom because you tried to file a class action suit against the publisher of a video game because they banned you.

Try harder.
    Just claim they banned you because you're black or gay. It would probably work.

Oh, that must be why there is a long list successful class action suits against Trion from all those that said they were going to file them...oh wait

You seem to be confusing a PR move on Trion's part (providing refunds with no fuss) with legal rights...
    Originally Posted by Nonya

Not even gonna waste my time reading this dribble, enjoy your ban hacker. No one is buying these posts but morons and other cheaters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast