+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: No more farming, no more infighting, East we need leaders! The Golden Horde must rise.

No more farming, no more infighting, East we need leaders! The Golden Horde must rise.

Look at Legacy, terrifying to the eyes.

This is a call to leadership. Morale is down in the East, Legacy now has four castles and things are looking bleak in the East. There are no strong guilds emerging and as a new outsider looking in there appears to be no efforts to bring together the infighting and drama to a halt. There's no sense of being able to fully progress.

Bring the fight to the West and bring about the golden horde. Talk to your guilds, call for leadership. Small scale PVP is not enough, we need to bring about a zerg larger than anything fielded to date. They pillage our lands killing innocent rice farmers, unfettered and with little challenge. There are plenty of bodies but we are dwindling the longer we purple and fill faction chat up.

Unify the East, bring back our lost brothers and sisters from the sea, and take back what is rightfully ours. The game to a degree is what we make of it, so let's make it something fun before we all leave to play another game with cash shops that sell short skirts for Asian chicks.

Who will answer the call?

Four easy steps to victory
    1) Stop the purpling in and out of faction chat.
    2) Begin diplomacy.
    3) Create the means for fresh blood to progress.
    4) One alliance, one guild, many zergs.

You need a diplomat? Contact Eatdamuffin in game.

Special thanks to my girlfriend for her wonderful photoshop skills.

Don't completely agree with everything here but really EAST leave the farms and workbenches for awhile. Not asking for zergs but more guilds and raids taking the fight to Legacy are needed. Legacy are doing it right can't argue with their play style because it works. And before someone calls me out I'm a lvl 30 Harbinger working on lvling and gear, but still throw myself into any pvp when possible useless, maybe but I get where I'm needed and fight.

We have tried that, Each time someone would coward to legacy.

yo, wtf with short skirts and asians , are u rly looking for mergers??

I doubt we will find any strong guilds emerging for some time for the East, far too many of the faction are loot ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and the notion of helping your guild to gear up as a unit is enough to make people rage quit and join purpling guilds instead.

No.

Why no?

Because you guys seem to think the most annoying ♥♥♥ hypocritical power crazy leaders are our best option.

First it was sythe.

Then it was yzmar.

Now it is bebopstrut.

None of these people have leadership qualities, and revolved around grabbing anyone who would join them with a ♥♥♥♥ all else mentality.

Then we get into the guilds who had 30 active members of 300, but refused to merge because they didnt want to lose their position as leader.

The east is dead, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    No.

Why no?

Because you guys seem to think the most annoying ♥♥♥ hypocritical power crazy leaders are our best option.

First it was sythe.

Then it was yzmar.

Now it is bebopstrut.

None of these people have leadership qualities, and revolved around grabbing anyone who would join them with a ♥♥♥♥ all else mentality.

Then we get into the guilds who had 30 active members of 300, but refused to merge because they didnt want to lose their position as leader.

The east is dead, deal with it.
    You're just about the most uninformed person on the server who quite frankly has their head up their ♥♥♥. Sanctuary did not just swoop everyone up and say ♥♥♥♥ off to the rest. We were very careful to maintain the well-being of our faction and our relations towards the faction but people like you just want to ♥♥♥♥♥ and whine no matter what we do.

Keep living in your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    Now it is bebopstrut.
    Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttt

Unnamed, you know how much I dislike you. I'd follow you before following Bebop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast