+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: No more farming, no more infighting, East we need leaders! The Golden Horde must rise.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post

While legacy was building massing treefarms that spanned 1/4 of an entire auroria region, you were farming GR/CR bosses, just like when they were sending 20 merchent ships to freedich.
    This is so true lmfao I'm so glad my boy Maria stepped up to make ♥♥♥♥ happen that first attack on their merch run

but as for the rest of the ♥♥♥♥ you guys are saying, I'll try to explain that ♥♥♥♥ simple. The Pirates have put up fights vs Legacy outnumbered, we have even pushed them around at times (yes, without the help of NPC's). So all your little ideas about Legacy being gods is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, let me explain the real issues with east:
    1) Purpling is NOT A BAD THING. You can say these purplers are SLOWING down the east, but the people who can't defend themselves generally are the ones who don't even show up to fight Legacy.

2) Activity sucks, to be fair on this subject it is a sandbox game blah blah, but regardless this is an issue. I personally don't think West has a massive more amount of players than East, it's just East players don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about trying to get better at PvP, or more geared, or fighting Legacy. If you haven't noticed, there are quite a few mansions and plazas in the middle of nowhere in the east, so trust me when I say most of the money these farmers are making are for random ♥♥♥♥ that they want to just enjoy the game their own way. TL;DR majority of farmers aren't farming for the faction, they're farming for their self-enjoyment. I'd say only a bit under half of our faction are willing to get better and fight.

3) Too many chiefs. Everyone seems to still be delusional and think they're good at leading, this is a HUGE problem and has been since Auroria. 90% of you need to realize you suck (I think all current East Leaders as far as I know, not sure what other people have been trying to step up, but I trust a few people to be able to lead) and just get over yourself. Speaking to these wannabe leaders, when your guild is holding 20-40 committed players who have a lot of potential, you're doing the faction no favor by being useless as ♥♥♥♥. At this point, either stop preaching that you're pro-faction, stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about people purpling and hurting the east, or start realizing you're hurting the east more than purplers are, and fall under a proper leadership with a strong core.

4) Arena isn't the problem, lack of arena is. Believe it or not a lot of the people who spam arena are also the ones who crave the world PvP fights, arena helps hone their individual skill and this is HIGHLY noticeable in open world PvP.

5) I feel like I have to repeat this, but TRY to be more involved in competing vs Legacy, and TRY to get better. This is all you really need to do as a faction. Stop being negative as ♥♥♥♥, stop crying about greens purpling, just start trying.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    The solution is to stop being a bunch of lame carebears, and to get some level 50 gear and at least hasla weapons. Then get every single person in a tank, use potions when pvping, and stop being 1v1 **** becasue your dueling or 1v1 arena skills do not help in world pvp.
    not everyone can dish out the dough like you for gear stupidgirl.

speaking of which,

doesnt seem like all that gear and full buffs helps much does it.

:^)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post

4) Arena isn't the problem, lack of arena is. Believe it or not a lot of the people who spam arena are also the ones who crave the world PvP fights, arena helps hone their individual skill and this is HIGHLY noticeable in open world PvP.

You lost all merit with #4.

Arena does not give you anything. Even newer players sitting in hasla taking breaks in between their farming to PVP whenever it isn't at peace is exponentially better for honing skill for fighting legacy, then arena. Sorry to break it to you but Archeage arena is pretty trash, compared to a plethora of mmos on the market with that playstyle. The only thing Arena hones is tunnel visioning, something that gets you killed in world pvp.

It's a game, enjoy it. Otherwise, you are losing.

Quote Originally Posted by FantomeVN View Post

Arena does not give you anything. Even newer players sitting in hasla taking breaks in between their farming to PVP whenever it isn't at peace is exponentially better for honing skill for fighting legacy, then arena. Sorry to break it to you but Archeage arena is pretty trash, compared to a plethora of mmos on the market with that playstyle. The only thing Arena hones is tunnel visioning, something that gets you killed in world pvp.
    ^probably sucked at arenas, rage quit from arenas, and now proceeds to downplay arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by fobm4ster View Post
    ^probably sucked at arenas, rage quit from arenas, and now proceeds to downplay arenas.
    Keep assuming, makes you look even more ignorant.

Keep assuming, makes you look even more ignorant.
    Then get in the arenas and prove it to me.
    all you are is someone with a name ive never heard of, tossing out words.
    makes you look even more ignorant.

Then get in the arenas and prove it to me.
    So let me get this straight, you actually think you have any sway over me, or that I have any respect for what you think to actually login, go into an arena when I already said it was trash compared to other games, just because you said something. Oh wait... You are legacy, why am I not surprised. You guys probably can't even place property in safe zone without 3 full raids and 12 iron clads

So let me get this straight, you actually think you have any sway over me, or that I have any respect for what you think to actually login, go into an arena when I already said it was trash compared to other games, just because you said something. Oh wait... You are legacy, why am I not surprised. You guys probably can't even place property in safe zone without 3 full raids and 12 iron clads
    and here yo u go sounding even more ignorant ;3
    its far too ez to troll ppl in this forum.
    so let me flip ur logic on u.

now bear with me, u might get lost.

So let me get this straight, you actually think you have any sway over me,
    No I dont have sway over you, my opinion matters 0 to you.

but here

uh oh. Thats an opinion you tossed out kind sir,.
    OH WAIT. It has no sway over anyone. ur a nobody :O

or that I have any respect for what you think to actually login, go into an arena when I already said it was trash compared to other games, just because you said something.
    lets keep flipping the logic.

heres the logical reply to your own statement, in, heres the best part, YOUR OWN WORDS ;D :

So let me get this straight, you actually think you have any sway over me, or that I have any respect for what you think to actually login, go into an arena when I already said it was trash compared to other games, just because you said something.

So what did we learn here today boys and girls?

Dont go tossing out ur opinions in a discussion and expect your own opinion to be recognized if, when your gonna go and refute other people's rebukes of ur own opinion with "why should i recognize your reply, just cuz u said something"

logic.

i know

its hard.

and here yo u go sounding even more ignorant ;3
    its far too ez to troll ppl in this forum.
    so let me flip ur logic on u.

now bear with me, u might get lost.

No I dont have sway over you, my opinion matters 0 to you.

but here

uh oh. Thats an opinion you tossed out kind sir,.
    OH WAIT. It has no sway over anyone. ur a nobody :O

lets keep flipping the logic.

heres the logical reply to your own statement, in, heres the best part, YOUR OWN WORDS ;D :

So what did we learn here today boys and girls?

Dont go tossing out ur opinions in a discussion and expect your own opinion to be recognized if, when your gonna go and refute other people's rebukes of ur own opinion with "why should i recognize your reply, just cuz u said something"

logic.

i know

its hard.
    If you think what your spouting is logic you probably shouldn't have skipped school or at least your parents should have found you a better one.

If someone states an opinion, your natural reaction is a very emotional and childish response like "must have got owned in arenas" "must rage quit from arenas", "join me in arena to prove it"

I know I get it, you and loki are arena butt buddies, good for you. Once you get past puberty and gain some ability to debate, let me know. Until then, keep thinking you are hot stuff, whilst everyone knows otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast