+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Outage: 10:30 AM PST

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge NA Server Outage: 10:30 AM PST

1:15 PM PST: The NA servers are now available. Thanks again for your patience!

1:05 PM PST: The hardware issue that was preventing logins has been resolved and the NA servers are being validated. This process usually takes about 20-30 minutes. Once complete, we'll open them up.

12:40 PM PST: We've had a few questions about compensation for this week's Salphira instability and whether it will be separate from the compensation for today's outage: the answer is yes, these are separate make-goods and will be available once we resolve the cause of the outage and players are back in the game. Our System Engineers are still working to restore normal service which involves troubleshooting, restarts and a lot of back-and-forth internal communication. This is all behind the scenes so know that we want you in ArcheAge just as badly as you do.

11:40 AM PST: Our Operations Team continues to address the hardware issue preventing new logins; everyone is focused on getting you back in the game as rapidly as we can. At the same time, the ArcheAge Team is preparing the previously-mentioned compensation package for the lost Labor Points accrual from this morning. Thanks for your enduring patience while we resolve this issue!

Adventurers,

We have brought the North American severs offline while we work to resolve a hardware issue that was preventing new logins from joining the game. While the servers themselves were unaffected, we wanted to maintain a fair gameplay environment for all players. Our Operations Team has already identified the cause of the issue and is actively fixing it. Since this is pretty involved work, we are estimating that we'll have the servers back online in about three hours.

As before, we'll post updates in this thread hourly or as new developments occur. A compensation package to reimburse players for lost Labor Point accrual is planned and will be available shortly after we've resolved the hardware issue. Sorry for the unexpected downtime, we're eager to get everyone back online as quickly as possible!

The original outage announcement follows:

ArcheAge NA Login Outage: 6:00 AM PST

Hey all,

We are aware of an issue that is preventing players from connecting to North American servers and are investigating now.

I don't have an estimate to provide for when we will have the issue resolved, but we are actively working to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks very much!

Update 1: We have a fix for the connection issue in progress right now. Once it is ready we will likely need to restart all North American servers. I'll post additional info as it's available, and we have sent word to players in game currently.

Update 2: I just wanted to check in and get everyone an update. Players who are currently offline are not generating labor, but we are tracking it and will absolutely make sure to correct any labor issues that arise due to this. Also, if you have created an in-game musical score since the current log in issue began, I am afraid that will not be saved after logging out of the game.

I do not have an estimate for the fix for the current issues, but it's all hands on deck, and we are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

9:50 AM PST: The Operations Team is actively working to restore communications between our login server and the North American ArcheAge servers. As mentioned earlier, this issue is preventing players from entering the game which also prevents those players from accruing Labor Points. Players already in-game are largely unaffected but musical scores which are not stored on the server the same way as most other game data are not being saved (so be sure to save a local copy if you're working on one).

We're already assembling a compensation package to make good for this outage and will continue to update this thread hourly or as new developments occur.

10:15 AM PST: While the login outage persists, we will be bringing down the North American servers at 10:30 AM PST (in about ten minutes).

^ very much appreciated

Let's hope we don't need another restart. It's been weeks since the last HS peace on my server.

Thank you Fasti, but this is slightly getting ridiculous. Being from Salphira - I've at least lost a week of patron status on both my accounts.

Server crashes, DDoS attacks, and now login server issues?

Will this affect today's Siege scrolls?

I expect there will be some sort of compensation? This is now the second time in quick succession, and I've lost more than 24 hours of game time because of it. Seriously, get your act together!

Down down down... forever down... pay and get robbed... down down down... forever down...

Archeage songs...

Pinging 208.94.25.40 with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 208.94.25.40:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\Users\tstgarym>tracert 208.94.25.40

Tracing route to 208.94.25.40 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 208.191.45.222
    2 19 ms 19 ms 19 ms 12.127.121.137
    3 33 ms 31 ms 31 ms cr2.kc9mo.ip.att.net [12.122.150.138]
    4 32 ms 30 ms 31 ms cr1.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.28.85]
    5 28 ms 28 ms 28 ms 12.123.18.29
    6 * * * Request timed out.
    7 29 ms 29 ms 29 ms border2.pc2-bbnet2.dal004.pnap.net [216.52.191.82]
    8 31 ms 29 ms 29 ms trionwn-5.border2.dal004.pnap.net [72.5.252.70]

9 * * * Request timed out.
    10 * * * Request timed out.
    11 * * * Request timed out.
    12 * * * Request timed out.
    13 * * * Request timed out.
    14 * * * Request timed out.

Either trionwn-5.border2.dal004.pnap.net [72.5.252.70] or the router after it needs to be reset.

ha, full restart, kraken respawn! (btw im totally kidding, i am so sick of that tentacled freak)
    Draciele
    <Fist of the Empire>
    Wynn Nuia

Thank you for looking into this problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast