+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge PTS Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.19

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge PTS Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.19

UPDATE: PTS is now available.

Testers,

The ArcheAge PTS is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.19 and will be available later today.

Version 1.2 Build 4.19

GENERAL
    * Fixed glider Smokescreen items that were non-functional. Consuming any existing smokescreen will result in a replacement with the correct item.

This thread will be updated when the PTS is live.

whattt where is lvl 55 patch omg :@

Sweet! I hope we get some credits and labor pots. I love testing out new stuff but running out of labor on a test server sucks. Built a gazebo and wasted most my labor.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by capoeiratr View Post
    While this patch was unexpected they did say the next patch would be the valentines update and that 55 would be some time after that

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Sweet! I hope we get some credits and labor pots. I love testing out new stuff but running out of labor on a test server sucks. Built a gazebo and wasted most my labor.
    Thanks
    Credits are obtained by buying them on the live server and the purchase is mirrored to the test server. If you won't buy credits on live why do you need to test something you won't actually buy anyway?

Edit: However if I remember from the live stream they mentioned adding a fluffy command with the valentines day stuff that you will be able to freely obtain and use the valentines items.

Quote Originally Posted by capoeiratr View Post
    this is it

Holy ♥♥♥♥ this patch must be at least one gigabyte.
    Auron
    <Reborn>

Quote Originally Posted by Badkitten View Post
    While this patch was unexpected they did say the next patch would be the valentines update and that 55 would be some time after that

Credits are obtained by buying them on the live server and the purchase is mirrored to the test server. If you won't buy credits on live why do you need to test something you won't actually buy anyway?

Edit: However if I remember from the live stream they mentioned adding a fluffy command with the valentines day stuff that you will be able to freely obtain and use the valentines items.
    What makes you think I do not buy credits? I already fell for the credit on live thing. I have 3 patron accounts so I have to buy a lot credits and like opening the odd chest but have never seen any copied to test other then when I first made chars. Have any of your credits copied over in last month?

Yes, i got every credits i bought on live. But you have to buy them with real money. Credits via apex dont work - you get nothing.

Ah, I knew I shouldn't have vendored those smokescreens last week.

Baby steps lol......

I see why localization takes so long with those extensive changes incoming for this build.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast