+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

I’ll will supply stone and other materials to who need it just mail phoenixx

FYI. Fluffy is a third party app not from XL

Quote Originally Posted by Marichuy View Post
    hi i'm on pts 2 and i don't know how to run fluffy writes perhaps everything and nothing works

pls help
    Even when Fluffy was working around the beginning of Gamgio for some reason PTS2's Fluffy was disabled or actually broken, Hence why everyone at the time had nothing but Mythic Hiram, either they were given it or more logically, grinding it lol. But yea, PTS2 is just like PTS1, a Live Server. I still have a level 2 character on PTS2 with nothing..kind of annoying to be honest. I hope this answers your question though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    If fluffy never comes back, pts will be completely dead after 2-3 sessions. New players will have no possibilities to take gold to do anything, and even old players their gold saved will finally run out and then pts will collapse completely. I really don't understand this Gamigo / XL procedure. What does Fluffy bothering them? Most of the pts community has already been wrecked, and now they probably want to wreck pts completely, because what's the point of entering it and not being able to do anything? I cry for it a lot, because I really loved pts from the old days. For me, pts added to the charm of playing AA on a live server.
    Simple answer Alisee, Money..it's probably super expensive to have to keep fixing Fluffy, of course not having BigDataDude anymore probably also causes the problems, since he was the one that could fix Fluffy in no time. So the simple answer to fix such an issue is to not fix it at all and disable it. That's why the NPC was born to replace Fluffy, however as nice as having mounts and other essential items is useful and great to have, I really do wish they fixed the dammed Erenor that has no stats..same with the Glorious and Exalted Hiram sets..apparently you can't infuse Glorious/Exalted Hiram gear into each other UNLESS the gear is Mythic or higher, because the Hiram also doesn't have stats. The Erenor would be better to fix...not only would players who are stuck at Epic/Legendary grade Erenor can finally "get up there" so can new testers that have joined, so they are not sitting there struggling with Hiram gear only.

Granted, in a sense you do have to remember, Fluffy is old..even back in 2015 when PTS opened on the very first day, Fluffy had problems lol. Not saying I don't agree with you though..I mean people always say "well it's a PTS" but it's like..it's a live server, it's always going to be a Live server no matter what comes our way. And too it is great to have Cosmo pop up now and then to hand out things (even though I keep missing him...) but still, it's a nice gesture and shouldn't be ignored. But as you stated in another post, you can't have a GM be on 24/7 to be the "new Fluffy" basically, even if they are willing to do it. As it may suck to say this, but it would be better for all if all of the items that are granted from commands be moved into the Helper NPC, but call the NPC "Fluffy" Like on Rift's PTS, so that even if the command bot would be gone, the NPC Fluffy will be here no commands needed. Have Sunset Pearls added that sell for 7k gold to NPC Vendors and the gold issue will be solved lol.

Like hell new players joining PTS to help test things out are gearing from Hiram gear since the "Brilliant Erenor" in the NPC doesn't even work! I've heard some claim the reason Fluffy is disabled is because it's only for "major updates" now, which again doesn't make a whole lot of sense that Fluffy is only for "special occasions." They did say on the website that "Fluffy is disabled for this testing period." Which really doesn't make sense to me..it's one thing I guess if it was just about farming with the farmhands and such, but there's a new Raid Boss and zone and set of weapons...as far as I heard this new boss is hard and requires people in Erenor to kill her. So I don't really understand that logic.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Even when Fluffy was working around the beginning of Gamgio for some reason PTS2's Fluffy was disabled or actually broken, Hence why everyone at the time had nothing but Mythic Hiram, either they were given it or more logically, grinding it lol. But yea, PTS2 is just like PTS1, a Live Server. I still have a level 2 character on PTS2 with nothing..kind of annoying to be honest. I hope this answers your question though.

Simple answer Alisee, Money..it's probably super expensive to have to keep fixing Fluffy, of course not having BigDataDude anymore probably also causes the problems, since he was the one that could fix Fluffy in no time. So the simple answer to fix such an issue is to not fix it at all and disable it. That's why the NPC was born to replace Fluffy, however as nice as having mounts and other essential items is useful and great to have, I really do wish they fixed the dammed Erenor that has no stats..same with the Glorious and Exalted Hiram sets..apparently you can't infuse Glorious/Exalted Hiram gear into each other UNLESS the gear is Mythic or higher, because the Hiram also doesn't have stats. The Erenor would be better to fix...not only would players who are stuck at Epic/Legendary grade Erenor can finally "get up there" so can new testers that have joined, so they are not sitting there struggling with Hiram gear only.

Granted, in a sense you do have to remember, Fluffy is old..even back in 2015 when PTS opened on the very first day, Fluffy had problems lol. Not saying I don't agree with you though..I mean people always say "well it's a PTS" but it's like..it's a live server, it's always going to be a Live server no matter what comes our way. And too it is great to have Cosmo pop up now and then to hand out things (even though I keep missing him...) but still, it's a nice gesture and shouldn't be ignored. But as you stated in another post, you can't have a GM be on 24/7 to be the "new Fluffy" basically, even if they are willing to do it. As it may suck to say this, but it would be better for all if all of the items that are granted from commands be moved into the Helper NPC, but call the NPC "Fluffy" Like on Rift's PTS, so that even if the command bot would be gone, the NPC Fluffy will be here no commands needed. Have Sunset Pearls added that sell for 7k gold to NPC Vendors and the gold issue will be solved lol.

Like hell new players joining PTS to help test things out are gearing from Hiram gear since the "Brilliant Erenor" in the NPC doesn't even work! I've heard some claim the reason Fluffy is disabled is because it's only for "major updates" now, which again doesn't make a whole lot of sense that Fluffy is only for "special occasions." They did say on the website that "Fluffy is disabled for this testing period." Which really doesn't make sense to me..it's one thing I guess if it was just about farming with the farmhands and such, but there's a new Raid Boss and zone and set of weapons...as far as I heard this new boss is hard and requires people in Erenor to kill her. So I don't really understand that logic.
    Hello
    It is probably as you write that if you don't know what's going on, it's about money. But if indeed the Fluffy script / program is from some third source, then its support must be described in some agreement between the companies. The question is what this agreement looks like.

I also think that the introduction of NPC-Helper is a great solution, only some equipment has bugs that unfortunately last a long time. The NPC should also sell crafting materials, wood, stone etc. And most importantly, there is an extremely simple way to solve the gold problem for players: the NPC-helper could have a token for sale, which we buy from npc for free, or 1 silver and sell to the same npc for 10,000 gold or more. Several such transactions and we can relaxed play on pts.

And Cosmo should be giving away not the basic items, but only the delicacies, some super tempering charms, new extra items, new weapons and armors from bosses etc. It would be much easier for him.

Btw erenor gear, I don't know if it's a deliberate action or some kind of mistake, but Radiant Erenor gear has a very nice light effect, such a shimmering gloss even after applying the image to the armor. Unfortunately, when we increase this erenor to Brilliant, the whole effect disappears, which is a pity because it looked very nice, much better than those unfortunate wings that cannot be turned off.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

arena shop from level 30, not 15

:(

Quote Originally Posted by Neodraconis View Post
    Sorry to say but all Fluffy commands work on PTS1 and PTS2.

And if you ask how I know..... I tried them today on both and they works fine.

Need only 1-5 minutes sometimes till they atkivate.

do they work for you?

Hi, is PTS alway opened or there is some kind of schedule?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beerat View Post
    Hi, is PTS alway opened or there is some kind of schedule?
    Usually it's open for a few days before major content updates go live, except the last one, when it wasn't opened at all.

Is there any info when the PTS will be available again? )
    Or when, aprox., the uptade with guns will come out? ))

I’m wondering if PTS was closed forever, or is it planning to reopen it for a new update? Let me remind you that the last update was in November, and now it's already March. I am awaiting a test of the new update with shotguns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 LastLast