+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

I think I have some arrears or problems with my eyesight. I haven't seen pts online since the last big update. I don't know anything about any npc that gives things out, but maybe that's because since the last pts shutdown I have practically stopped playing AA. We have had a great community for a long time on pts, and now ..... the ruins of its former glory.
    Dedyda - you are absolutely right, Gamigo murdered pts and thus discouraged some players for whom pts was very important to AA / AAU - me, for example.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    I think I have some arrears or problems with my eyesight. I haven't seen pts online since the last big update. I don't know anything about any npc that gives things out, but maybe that's because since the last pts shutdown I have practically stopped playing AA. We have had a great community for a long time on pts, and now ..... the ruins of its former glory.
    Dedyda - you are absolutely right, Gamigo murdered pts and thus discouraged some players for whom pts was very important to AA / AAU - me, for example.
    Well this is what happens when players from Live servers scream to take PTS down because their jealous over us having end-game stuff compared to them on Live lol. But hating aside, they're doing it because of money, as in their trying to save money having PTS be a "real PTS" rather then open 24/7. Trion did the same thing when they were going "downhill," that whole Patron thing that they did was clear evidence of that, of course the PTS community bargained Trion to make it that way for a while instead of closing PTS which was good, still annoyed me though, better to have it alive rather then closed forever.

The NPC shop is nice actually..mostly cosmetic's, you get to complete the collection achievements finally as well as have almost every mount/pet in the game lol. The Erenor gear was broken and was at Basic grade which wasn't really helpful to begin with. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch. I have asked iArches to add 500 Labor pots into the shop so we can actually do stuff on there again lol. iArches did reply saying that there might be a chance for it in the next patch which I hope so..Labor is a major thing in this game..and if Fluffy is going to be disabled majority of the time..then we need something else to get labor quickly and manageably.

But yea..PTS is still a Live server and will always be a Live server, all of the items we old vets have now a' days were grinded for..of course Unique Erenor, but even then we had to grind to "test" Eternal grade while RU/KR PTS got mythic gear to test Eternal all those years ago lol. Yes we now have Mythic commands but seeing that Fluffy is going to be disabled majority of the time PTS is up...it's just a grind fest like it was when it started. I still personally play, like hey AA is always going to be my MMO home, it was the first MMO I ever played.

It does make me very sad to see many oldies leave like Aired, Hazz, Hayalet, only ones really is Phoenixx, Tora, Mikapts..and I lol. Unless I am missing some but yea. I personally blame the 1%'s that were screaming on Reddit for PTS to be a "real test server." After all of that bull ♥♥♥♥ is when PTS started to become a "real test server" because of those p***ies from Live Servers. As well as the 5 month silence last year..that's what killed PTS to be honest..after that everyone's trust died..
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Sooo, is the PTS server open? Or closed? I used to play around with it Lonnnng ago

Cant see the point that turn off Fluffy in PTS server, how do I test the new content?

Its Fluffy up?

No, Fluffy retired.
    He won't come anymore.

hi i'm on pts 2 and i don't know how to run fluffy writes perhaps everything and nothing works

pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    No, Fluffy retired.
    He won't come anymore.
    If fluffy never comes back, pts will be completely dead after 2-3 sessions. New players will have no possibilities to take gold to do anything, and even old players their gold saved will finally run out and then pts will collapse completely. I really don't understand this Gamigo / XL procedure. What does Fluffy bothering them? Most of the pts community has already been wrecked, and now they probably want to wreck pts completely, because what's the point of entering it and not being able to do anything? I cry for it a lot, because I really loved pts from the old days. For me, pts added to the charm of playing AA on a live server.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Ajcgd View Post
    Exp command not working?
    Love the new boss will be interesting on live since most people donít own a timber coupe

Here is my advice to get to 55 fast grab some stone and lumber craft till you get to level 15 the buy do booster from arena shop it will get you to ancestral 1 you will be good after that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast