+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Quote Originally Posted by Zerobeauty View Post
    I didnt hear of it being disabled again? Can you tell me where that was said?
    6/13/2016 Note: This Fluffy command has been turned off due to the conclusion of 2.9-related testing. It may be enabled in the future if required.

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    6/13/2016 Note: This Fluffy command has been turned off due to the conclusion of 2.9-related testing. It may be enabled in the future if required.
    "All commands are back, including Notice Me Fluffy, the T7 Obsidian command."
    Unless i am completely confused right now, 2.9 testing was finished before they were re-enabled and as such, should be usable again now

PTS commands are broken again. 50% of the commands not working. Like obsidian or bust fluffy,tell me a secret fluffy!,Shiver me timbers Fluffy! and more.

Hey BigDataDude , Fluffy commands are dead. I've tried on multiple characters, but no go. Only 3 commands worked for me.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #415
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukina View Post
    Hey BigDataDude , Fluffy commands are dead. I've tried on multiple characters, but no go. Only 3 commands worked for me.
    I see it working for others. Fluffy is kind of a work 100% or not work at all kind of thing unless something with AA changes that I am not aware of.. For now, it seems like everything is working.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I see it working for others. Fluffy is kind of a work 100% or not work at all kind of thing unless something with AA changes that I am not aware of.. For now, it seems like everything is working.
    Fluffy has changed the rules lol. He doesn't work 100%. I've tried for a few days on a new player and a number of commands aren't working. Check out the logs for an east player named Whiskers. Two commands that have never worked on this player and still don't work are "Tell me a secret Fluffy" and "Obsidian or bust Fluffy". I don't know which others aren't working off the top of my head but those two don't for sure. Typically when you do the list of commands you get about 4 pages of mail. This player only got about 2 pages of mail.

OH.. the command that gives XP for ancestral doesn't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Fluffy has changed the rules lol. He doesn't work 100%. I've tried for a few days on a new player and a number of commands aren't working. Check out the logs for an east player named Whiskers. Two commands that have never worked on this player and still don't work are "Tell me a secret Fluffy" and "Obsidian or bust Fluffy". I don't know which others aren't working off the top of my head but those two don't for sure. Typically when you do the list of commands you get about 4 pages of mail. This player only got about 2 pages of mail.
    You need an unique name. On Whiskers someone used before commands and delete that character.

Commands that are not working:

Don't make me grind, fluffy!

Notice me fluffy! (But is said to be turned off, so can't really know on this one xD)

You know nothing fluffy!

Tell me a secret fluffy!
    Famex
    10.4k Hierophant/Soothsayer
    Omen Nation
    Yakuza

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

"-- All commands are back, including Notice Me Fluffy, the T7 Obsidian command." - was updated in the last week but still not working.

Please can we have a response to this

mucho grathis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast