+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

So, is Fluffy available on PTS now
    I don't want to waste a day to download the PTS
    and then found out Fluffy is not there

Unhappy

No fluffy is not available atm

if you cant fix fluffy cant you even givas loyalty tokens in pts so we can buy labor ? or give patron, as some you cant do anything whit out labor

Hello Admins, just to inform u that Fluffy is not there "again" on PTS1.
    I don't know if u guys are intend to make us grind on a test server?
    I don't see any reason why I should go on to test anything without Fluffy's support.
    You know, this isn't the first time Fluffy stop working.
    Can't u guys improve it and make it stable?
    Or you guys just enjoy making fun on us every time?

You know, u guys just tell us "PTS stays open" on Feb 24.
    And yes, thanks and noticed. But no thanks without Fluffy.
    Fix it and fix it now. I don't care u guys do it home-office or not.

If u think I'm being rude on u. Don't take it personally.
    However I can assure u that I'm very angry. Not with you.
    Every time I spent half a day to install the PTS. (download, decompress and apply)
    And just to find out I have to beg you guys for Fluffy.
    I hope u realize that we are just volunteers to do testing for your game.
    We are not paid. I don't know if they paid u or not.
    But its your job to forward my anger to your superior.
    And stop them from trolling us again.

Fluffy would be nice about now. Seeing as it takes forever to earn gilda to get houses and such for things like houses and ships. A place to plant mats to test the new larders. Ships to test the new raid and Naval content. To test well...hmm just about everthing ..

If you have no plans to bring fluffy back online please tell us so.

Also gear is a great fluffy fun thing. Very hard to test all new content as a level one grinding up levels with so little time allotted for testing.

so if you are feeling generous today .. fluffy would be a great addition to the weekend. but if not well.... (i'll keep that comment to myself ).

And lastly a thanks for letting us have PTS back for a while.. was very sad to log in and see everything worked for and built all gone but … well I've grown to expect this now.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

In addition to all my posts. If Admins think I'm asking for a free PTS environment to play.
    You can check my old posts. I asked for technical support for many times as a Patron back in last year.
    And got nothing useful from the admin team.
    If u guys think we are affecting how much money u can earn from Live server. Think it twice.
    I had been a Patron, and got ignored by u guys.
    Even back in those time that u guys promised to open PTS for Patron access.
    And yes, just "access" but unable to create a character.
    And now, able to create a character but no Fluffy's support.
    How generous are u so called Admins.

They would have included at least this team: Top me off Fluffy 5,000 Gold and Labor. It is possible without gold, only Labor ... It is difficult without it. Labor Daylight Recovery Too Small ...

Funny how PTS1 is on high usage and there is still no fluffy commands. Do they want credit card details before giving specific people access to the fluffy commands? I emailed them about 60+ times and they just don't respond as if they're all off on holiday. Brilliant way to lose customers, money and get a bunch of negative reviews on the net.

Labor is starting to become a problem now on PTS...having the rest of the commands isn't too much of an issue, but having no Labor potions/labor alts is starting to make things very slow...I would like if PTS1 had what PTS2 has, the free 1000 labor potions, those would be nice for when Fluffy does go down. I know we have those Labor 500 Reward pots however it has 1 hour cooldown (for some reason..) so yea..would be nice if Fluffy was up but again, at least we all have the community to help each other out if needed...lol.

Edit: I do appreciate PTS being up..it's nice to see my old characters again from many years ago..so thank you for that.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Creatrix View Post
    Funny how PTS1 is on high usage and there is still no fluffy commands. Do they want credit card details before giving specific people access to the fluffy commands? I emailed them about 60+ times and they just don't respond as if they're all off on holiday. Brilliant way to lose customers, money and get a bunch of negative reviews on the net.
    Well granted, despite having no Fluffy commands, doesn't mean we wouldn't still participate, though I know how you feel about Fluffy being down, having no alts for Labor etc kind of sucks..those 500 labor pots are nice but 1 hour cooldown kind of sucks, especially when you have over 800 of them..lol.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast