+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

PTS is public but you need pay to enter ???

Quote Originally Posted by Kakkuyo View Post
    PTS is public but you need pay to enter ???
    No? Where did you hear that? I mean, when it was Trion they did a deal to where they would keep PTS, (because they were going to shut PTS down years ago to save money) but only players with Patron could enter. It only lasted until Trion left, before they left however they lifted that "deal" and re-opened PTS to all again which was nice of them if I may add. But ye no PTS is open to everyone atm Kakkuyo, the only thing Is that Fluffy is turned off for some reason.

Edit: Also why did ye post twice on this thread and the other one lol.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    No? Where did you hear that? I mean, when it was Trion they did a deal to where they would keep PTS, (because they were going to shut PTS down years ago to save money) but only players with Patron could enter. It only lasted until Trion left, before they left however they lifted that "deal" and re-opened PTS to all again which was nice of them if I may add. But ye no PTS is open to everyone atm Kakkuyo, the only thing Is that Fluffy is turned off for some reason.
    Understood, the last time I accessed it was really at the time of Trion and they had closed only to Patron, this weekend I tried to access it out of curiosity and it didn't work, thank you for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Edit: Also why did ye post twice on this thread and the other one lol.
    That was my mistake, I apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Kakkuyo View Post
    Understood, the last time I accessed it was really at the time of Trion and they had closed only to Patron, this weekend I tried to access it out of curiosity and it didn't work, thank you for the information.

That was my mistake, I apologize
    Ah your welcome Kakkuyo, glad I could clear it up for ye. And yea, the whole thing frustrated me at first but then when friends told me about why they did that; then to me it was better then having PTS shutdown forever lol. Also don't apologize for the double post, I just found it strange to see it here and then see it again on the other thread lol. But ye, my posts get double-posted for some reason despite me only posting it once lol.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Fluffy Doesn't Work...

I'm in the PTS for Garden of Gods... the Fluffy command doesn't work, in both PTS Server...I'm level 1 and i can't enter in the Garden, how can i do? I can't level up a Character for a server test ahahah i think is faster wait until 11 July ahah..

Please, help me...

same for me friend. maybe we can group and level quick Lol

Seems fluffy commands are back however im still stuck with a 1k infamy
    that needs to be fixed before i can go to garden
    Konichisawa-Guild Leader
    Faction: Haranyan
    Servers:
    Community Info:
    Feel Free to contact me anytime by email listed here - mail me

Quote Originally Posted by Konichisawa View Post
    Seems fluffy commands are back however im still stuck with a 1k infamy
    that needs to be fixed before i can go to garden
    22:00 EU time - fluffy inactive Without active fluffy pts is useless
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

did I miss a new fluffy command to get erenor t3? See players in ranking with full sets briljant tempered 25. All by grinding or is there a faster way?

Now that the fluffy commands are back I would like to know if it is possible to ask the team to add a new command to assist in the tests for the new equipment upgrade mechanism. Each attempt requires a massive amount of xp and the syntheses that are delivered to the fluffy are 1k Xp. So I need to open an infinite number of them to be able to test this system, in the new update 250k xp synthesis was added. A command that would give these new syntheses in addition to Resplendat Lunar and Solar tempers would help facilitate the tests.
    If possible, please request a new fluffy command that provides xp for erenor equipment because we have no way to test these new gears. The current commands only meet hiram items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68