+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rise of Nehliya PTS Bug Reports

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Rise of Nehliya PTS Bug Reports

Hello adventurer,
    Encounter something truly unexpected in the Rise of Nehliya update?
    Any and all bug reports, localization errors, and funky mishaps should make their way in our thread here.

Please include the steps to reproduce, the name of the quest, and the name of the area you experienced this bug or error so our team can take a look and report it to XL!

If the bug is of more of an exploitative nature, please do not post the steps to reproduce in the thread. Instead, please send a private message to a Community Manager (iArches, Diamante, Baan, or Shaixe) with the details so we can urgently pass it onto XLGames!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello adventurer,
    Encounter something truly unexpected in the Rise of Nehliya update?
    Any and all bug reports, localization errors, and funky mishaps should make their way in our thread here.

Please include the steps to reproduce, the name of the quest, and the name of the area you experienced this bug or error so our team can take a look and report it to XL!

If the bug is of more of an exploitative nature, please do not post the steps to reproduce in the thread. Instead, please send a private message to a Community Manager (iArches, Diamante, Baan, or Shaixe) with the details so we can urgently pass it onto XLGames!
    The first bug is that the glyph still has a red PLAY button since the last update and players try to log into pts and bounce off the wall. I know that my English is very bad and I don't really understand the announcement of the new update. 12th November. And I don't know if 12 will be live or pts. As a result, I still try to log into pts several times a day with no success and I get more frustrated.
    Regarding private messages, please make sure your private mailboxes can accept new messages. In the past, it has repeatedly happened that attempts to send private messages to CM resulted in a non-delivery message due to the inbox being full.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

According to a friend in-game atm, he has told me that the NPC in the Marianople hall is missing. The "Helper" NPC I believe his name is, seeing that Fluffy is disabled for this testing period I do hope this will be a quick fix seeing that the NPC is important to the PTS while Fluffy is away on vacation lol. I do not have a screenshot of it mostly because I am re-installing the PTS, however this is a bug since the NPC Helper is missing. I cannot confirm if he is missing in the Haranya region or Diamond shores, but he is defiantly gone from Marinople.

I also don't know if you are aware iArches, but the Erenor gear in the NPC shop are bugged, they can't be upgraded because they have no stats, I hope that can be fixed as well, again seeing how Fluffy is away on vacation. I also want to say thank you for adding the labor potions to the shop, they defiantly have helped a lot of testers to actually progress on the test server again.

Edit: To update the post, the NPC is on PTS2 but not on PTS1 Legacy...that is all.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Feedback from PTS 1:
    - Helper NPC missing in solis hero hall
    - I can visualize the new "farm" helpers but can't activate them. I have a gazebo up, taxes paid. 5k labor on my character.

@Xilix, NPC is up in PTS1
    And need first bind "Farm Helper" (Fairy) in house 16x16, farmhouse 24x24, not work for candy house 28x28.
    You can't bind in land 8x8,16x16,24x24.

• name NPC antiquary society in crimson watch camp in Mysthrane Gorge is written in Korean

the pts marketplace has items in the wrong categories. the Mount Gear section has gliders and glider images, and vehicle upgrade device and cogwheel motor should probably be listed under upgrade or upgrade should just be combined with misc.

edit: there are other things as well, these are just some examples.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- No Longer Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

Fix Fluffy

Hi, its become fairly impossible to test anything
    let alone the end game content if you're not capable of building a character on the PTS.
    We need fluffy restored so we can build the appropriate gear, vehicles etc for testing the new content

Quote Originally Posted by Trollmigo View Post
    Hi, its become fairly impossible to test anything
    let alone the end game content if you're not capable of building a character on the PTS.
    We need fluffy restored so we can build the appropriate gear, vehicles etc for testing the new content
    Fluffy isn't actually broken, Fluffy is disabled for this testing period, the NPC should be good enough gear wise, you still need to get the Hiram to Eternal but it's a start, Eternal Hiram is really good so ye. Also I think Fluffy is now being used for major content, as in map expansions etc. I believe the NPC is back according to a friend, so thank you iArches and team for fixing that, really do appreciate it. Also apparently they gave out free gear again and I missed it..just my luck lol.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

The Farmhand Fairy doesn't have the correct vigor numbers.
    From XLGames:

From Gamigo:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast