+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Any New Fluffy Command for 5.5 ? :/

What is command for t4 hiram gear so we can test it? or at least provide us t1 gear, infusions & awakening scrolls? or do you really want us to grind from t1 to t4 just for testing?

That would require a lot of labors, gold, effort & time.
    Doncella
    Taris

Add some new commands for the upcoming update! How many years there are no new teams. Please make the players nice and add a few new teams.

i think you guys should let us use the codes how many times we want, because that's a test server, we want to test everything and some things like T3 gems or T1 gem upgrades we can't test at all

Quote Originally Posted by Meinereiner View Post
    Wie geil, jeder Level dauert jetzt erheblich länger als die letzten Level: Von Ahnenlevel 38 auf 39 braucht man 17 mal so viele Erfahrungspunkte wie noch von Level 33 auf 34 ! :-)
    ALvl 34->35: 13.000.000 EXP
    ALvl 35->36: 31.000.000 EXP
    ALvl 36->37: 72.000.000 EXP
    ALvl 37->38: 168.000.000 EXP
    ALvl 38->39: 390.000.000 EXP
    ALvl 39->40: 910.000.000 EXP
    ALvl 40->41: 2.100.000.000 EXP

starting from ALvl34->35 each next level seems to require 233% of the former level (increase of +133% compared to the former level)

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaodongwuzhijia View Post
    Archeage Exp Chart (5.5) Ancestral 1 to 55
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Meinereiner View Post
    Wie geil, jeder Level dauert jetzt erheblich länger als die letzten Level: Von Ahnenlevel 38 auf 39 braucht man 17 mal so viele Erfahrungspunkte wie noch von Level 33 auf 34 ! :-)
    Wer da noch weiter spielt ist selbst Schuld und sollte mal einen Arzt aufsuchen !

Getestet habe ich dies eben auf dem Testserver und dies wird 1:1 auf den Lifeserver kommen !
    Da muss man doch komplett hirnambutiert sein, wenn man so lange farmt oder tausende von Euros hier versenkt, um auf Level 55 zu kommen. Auf normalem Wege würde die Farmerei, ohne Geldeinsatz, knapp 1 - 2 Jahre dauern um zum Endlevel zu kommen :-) Da gehe ich davon aus, dass es noch Menschen gibt, die einer Arbeit nachgehen. (Sieht man hier im Spiel und im Forum sehr deutlich, dass mindestens 80% der User arbeitslos ist oder die Schule schwänzt, da gucke man nur auf den Handel, so eine Armut habe ich noch nie erlebt) !
    *meinereiner is online now*
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

Quote Originally Posted by Edgeman View Post
    Any New Fluffy Command for 5.5 ? :/
    Ye would hope so...but it seems not..I guess its because this thread was done by Celestrata so it can't be edited by anyone else but her, however, that doesn't mean that they can add a new Thread or Post in this one...so yea.

Hm, makes me wonder what new commands that will be brought out when 6.0 comes out. Also makes me wonder how Auroria is going to be. Though just in case its a leak I will say no more about that. But still. It does make me excited just like old times just thinking about 6.0 and what will bring with it. ^-^
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Question

Hey, folks! I want to ask WHY when I type any of the written above commands no one of them works. (I have two about one-year-old characters and I were boosted them a long time ago). But now I created a new character and when I typed the commands in the main channel nothing happens. Just the same level 3, the same empty mailbox. I'm not a Parton, but nowhere in the forum is written that they're "exclusive for Patrons". Any ideas? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by falschBULGARIA View Post
    Hey, folks! I want to ask WHY when I type any of the written above commands no one of them works. (I have two about one-year-old characters and I were boosted them a long time ago). But now I created a new character and when I typed the commands in the main channel nothing happens. Just the same level 3, the same empty mailbox. I'm not a Parton, but nowhere in the forum is written that they're "exclusive for Patrons". Any ideas? Thank you!
    Another player thought the commands were not working, but Fluffy was real laggy. The commands did work.

Also, for as long as this post is, might want to start a new thread in regards to Fluffy on vacation again? That should get the Dev's attention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast