+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Quote Originally Posted by wileykit View Post
    ok to answer all your questions, carendash said that the arch pass would be tested in pts this week on livestream ,but as you know the race in aau is heavy so no one will come to pts. the fact that fluffy is not working or labor regen its pointless,and no pts one do not need to be closed it where most of the testers started and all our resources are based so why not close pts 2 and just leave one.
    i also notice the benches in mirage isle are all missing as you enter,the conversion forge especially. you also cannot purchase wicker bed from mirage, what is with that.
    They have asked us to test but we had no good gear to do the elite stuff so in a nutshell it was useless.
    Well the thing with PTS1 is that its for normal ArcheAge, while PTS2 is for Unchained, and seeing how when Unchained/new major patch was being tested, it was too much for both servers, to the point where they both were disconnecting, crashing and even having long-♥♥♥ ques lol. Also because Fluffy was on vacation recently, I noticed its a bit hard to test much of course besides from the ArchePass quest, but I didn't get that far yet. And also with the Erenor bug (hopefully not an excuse or anything like Trion did with T7 Obsidian but yea), its kind of impossible to get good gear on there that way lol. Even doing the Hiram commands didn't really do anything. I've actually decided to be a nut and level my "test' character since nothing was working, but again...the game kept freezing and crashing, so I didn't get very far lol.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    When i try put other erenor stuff to upgrade nothing happend.

To Gamigo / XL / Trion guys:
    When Fluffy will be available ?

BTw: I done quests from archepass, its looks like ok, but i cant test premium version, because pts account based on live acc. Can u give us posibility to test on pts premium version of archepass ?
    Also ah I see Alisee, thank ye for catching me up on the times lol. Well, I am in the same spot I guess, Epic Plate with Legendary weapons, slowly upgrading, but just gotta wait then I guess.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    I actually saw in the market the Premium Archepass for 10g (or the upgrade for it?) which I assume was done on purpose, I sadly couldn't test a lot since the game kept crashing lol.
    I turned this archepass on for 10g but it's probably not the same one that is at the market for 1600 credits. I did lvl1 archepass and from this premium I should get a costume, but I didn't get it, so these are probably some other archepasses. I also don't know for how long this premium bought for credits works. Is it working forever or for a month? I have no idea.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Dear administration! Please answer my question, when will PTS1 be enabled? Just now, all the servers are disconnected for some reason ...

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    I turned this archepass on for 10g but it's probably not the same one that is at the market for 1600 credits. I did lvl1 archepass and from this premium I should get a costume, but I didn't get it, so these are probably some other archepasses. I also don't know for how long this premium bought for credits works. Is it working forever or for a month? I have no idea.
    Ah I see, interesting. I hope it gets fixed or have an explanation on what those 2 ArchePasses are in market then, since that's a bit confusing. I also saw Character slot scrolls were in market for free, but then I remembered that this was PTS2 and not PTS1 lol.

"Fluffy" Commands does not work on PTS2?

Quote Originally Posted by Idoldark View Post
    "Fluffy" Commands does not work on PTS2?

Nothing new Idoldark, it was the same on PTS2 Session 1 as well.

Edit: One thing I remembered PTS2 is considered "Fresh Start" even before Gamigo, PTS2 never had access to commands, so its probably disabled.

Sooo, now when archepass working, maby they bring us back pts ... ?
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

don't hold your breath i think pts is dead ,i give it another week the i'm done.with all of aa ill just let my stuff crumble, this company is very horrible their communication with us is zero, on that note AAU east on tryenos will be too dominant which will kill the economy leaving straglers and epic fail for new players resulting in quiting there is no balance and gold sellers and bots are rampant it the worst i've seen it

good luck to you all see you all sometime soon its been fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast