+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #401
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Yes and No. From doing alts recently from when I returned to ArcheAge, I noticed that certain commands are working like, "Level me up Fluffy, Tell me a secret Fluffy, Obsidian or Bust Fluffy, What are they saying Fluffy, and I wanna be the very best Fluffy. However, the main commands aren't working like, Shiver me timbers, x Up for an invite, Pimp my house Fluffy, You Know Nothing Fluffy, Show me your moves, and most of all, Up all night to get Fluffy! Which is the Erenor sets etc. But ye, some commands are working, but the most main commands aren't. Even standing around for hours waiting to see if Fluffy would respond, he/she doesn't. So ye.
    I will check this out today. The way fluffy works is a bit odd since we have no control over any AA code. So fluffy sits entirely outside of AA and is super fragile because we have zero control over all the things it uses.

I will see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I will check this out today. The way fluffy works is a bit odd since we have no control over any AA code. So fluffy sits entirely outside of AA and is super fragile because we have zero control over all the things it uses.

I will see what I can do.
    Ah Np BigDataDude, take ye time, I am always patient lol. But this isn't the first time Fluffy took a vacation so I understand hehe.

Was tested earlier today, all the main ones are working as normal with the exception of Don't make me grind, fluffy! and Notice me fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHelseng View Post
    Was tested earlier today, all the main ones are working as normal with the exception of Don't make me grind, fluffy! and Notice me fluffy!
    Notice me Fluffy is turned off, no one can use it atm, not sure if it will be turned back on for future updates, but I doubt it this year. But ye Don't make me grind is not working, but still. At least the main ones are.

I just tried pimp my house fluffy, shiver me timbers and up all night to get fluffy and they didn't work. any idea what's going on? sounds like its working for some, not for others.
    My gardens are back finally! North Ahnimar Lake, Eanna.

I tested them all yesterday with a freshly created alt. Commands are working correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by VanHelseng View Post
    Just tested all the known working commands again and they are working correctly, If they aren't working for you only means that either you or someone else has used that name to activate those commands and has deleted that character but the registry of names used commands still remains in the server logs

AA guys, maby some command for loyalty tokens ?? for ex 10k ? for testing ?
    Taris - Noxie, Pts - Alisee, Pts - Drakul (Nuia)
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

PTS community centers

Maybe a command to give us mats to level up the community centers. There are never top level centers on PTS.

GM Fluffy

I need 2 erenor katanas ((
    Taris - Noxie, Pts - Alisee, Pts - Drakul (Nuia)
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Notice me Fluffy is turned off, no one can use it atm, not sure if it will be turned back on for future updates, but I doubt it this year. But ye Don't make me grind is not working, but still. At least the main ones are.
    I didnt hear of it being disabled again? Can you tell me where that was said?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast