+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Fluffy is not working on pts2

Down on PTS 1 and 2 too. Seems like its down overall

Is it possible to get a repeatable command to get Honor?

So is Fluffy going to be back before the PTS is officially down ?

Fluffy doesn't work again. It's very nice that one year after the introduction of hirams we got Fluffy support on test servers. Thousands of people wanted to play freely with hiram so they pushed commands to Fluffy. As always in such cases Fluffy responded to 1/5 of the commands But it's understandable since commands give:
    RNG is mean Fluffy! - 10x Serendipity Stone
    Get me some infusions Fluffy! - 200x Infusion
    and we need 100 serendipity and more than1000 infusions.
    This causes a huge number of queries to Fluffy who can't handle them. If the commands contained larger quantities, there would be MUCH fewer queries.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

thats what i been sayin noxie, you should get max stacks max mail filled of every item request.

so that way instead of "pls infusion" every ♥♥♥♥in 30 minutes its one and done basically.

also, labor regen should just be passively set to +5000 every tick instead of +20 lol

also fluffy is a terrible implementation anyway, BDO is much smarter with this, just put a vendor that sells everything you could want for 1 copper. thats what bdo does, makes testing easy

Does anyone know the fluffy command to get ship component regrade scrolls?
    i used to play this game... but then i found a RL second job

PTS is for patron only?

I beg you to turn it on, or at least answer when the PTS is turned on! For almost two months there has not been a single message from you about the PTS server! Do you think that you can just like that, turn on and off the PTS on which people played for many years, and gathered a pretty impressive state! In addition, many paid you only to play on the PTS server! But you didnít even bother to say why you turned it off! Such a disgusting attitude towards the players is no good! And then you wonder, "Why are players scolding us?" ďSo you do everything right, and no one will ever have any questions for you!Ē

I'm tired of waiting. You are not good people who think only about their own feelings, and the opinions and feelings of the players do not interest you at all! I have not been able to get the simplest answer from you for more than a month: - "when will the PTS be opened". You ignore all the questions of the players, and pretend that you do not notice our questions. If I could, I would have sued you a long time ago. But I'm not stupid enough to get into a dispute with you. I donít have that much money to pay all legal fees. In addition, you thoroughly covered yourself from the legal side, and a priori there can be no questions for you. I said everything!

Quote Originally Posted by ifoundasecondjob View Post
    Does anyone know the fluffy command to get ship component regrade scrolls?
    "Shiver me timbers Fluffy" is the command that gives you 100 ship scrolls and ships etc. Its not repeatable, if ye need more, I suggest making a "command alt" to do non-level commands, delete character and create another rinse and repeat process. Granted, with Regrade scrolls for ships, getting to Epic/Legendary isn't too hard anymore which is good.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast