+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Housing

I farm and ranch.. how can I test the pet system and the farm and ranch system if there is no land to put down a thatch work station? There is NOTHING available on the east side.. I've searched for 3 days now. The plots can't be rotated slightly to fit an area that they would otherwise fit. This is Very frustrating. A lot of the time, if we could just tweak the plot right or left, it would fit in the boundries.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhyw View Post
    How can you level up another skillset tree?
    I can answer this as I have a toon with most of the skillsets at 50+.

There are 3 Fluffy commands that give XP to the 3 current skill sets. These are Level me up (50), tell me a secret (~53) and obsidian or bust (55).

If you use one, then change skill sets before using the next one, you can easily get 9/10 to 50+.

I would suggest saving your 3 primary skill sets to slot on the obsidian or bust one - or use it first and then go back and use the other. Sequence does not matter.

Housing Options?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadjia View Post
    I farm and ranch.. how can I test the pet system and the farm and ranch system if there is no land to put down a thatch work station? There is NOTHING available on the east side.. I've searched for 3 days now. The plots can't be rotated slightly to fit an area that they would otherwise fit. This is Very frustrating. A lot of the time, if we could just tweak the plot right or left, it would fit in the boundries.
    This is what screws us in the real game. someone setting an 8x8 down in the center of what would be 4 other houses or farms. Yes. I would love the option of tweaking someone else's land so that others can fit. But I highly doubt that would Ever happen. ♥♥♥♥♥♥s everywhere you go just because they can be.
    ▬▬(✿◠.◠)▬▬ஜ❁♚❁ஜ▬▬(◡.◡✿)▬▬
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ The Danger Taters ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    ♒ FaeBear ♒
    Farmer Extraordinaire

Vengence

▬▬▬▬ஜ❀۩♔۩❀ஜ▬▬▬▬

Quote Originally Posted by DraconisRex View Post
    I can answer this as I have a toon with most of the skillsets at 50+.

There are 3 Fluffy commands that give XP to the 3 current skill sets. These are Level me up (50), tell me a secret (~53) and obsidian or bust (55).

If you use one, then change skill sets before using the next one, you can easily get 9/10 to 50+.

I would suggest saving your 3 primary skill sets to slot on the obsidian or bust one - or use it first and then go back and use the other. Sequence does not matter.
    All three of those command now level your skills to 55.
    <Vagabond>
    Let's all live under a rock together

Need fishing rod command!!!

+1 to Need fishing rod command!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NikT View Post
    +1 to Need fishing rod command!!!
    open chests ?
    Natural mind can replace almost every level of education, but no education can replace the natural mind...
    Arthur Schopenhauer

I notice that command can only be use once... I have to create alt to try or get some more resources.

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rvyne View Post
    I notice that command can only be use once... I have to create alt to try or get some more resources.
    Yep.

wow nice ;D pts

Hi,
    is there a working fluffycommand to leveling farming.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast