+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

infinite credits are highly doubtful, if they provide infinite credits to test boxes players will realize the drop rates from the RNG boxes are completely insane and then when they return to live their purchases will be much more unlikely. i doubt we will ever see infinite credits on the PTS.

i do agree with you on more accessible items/currency though... most loyalty and cash shop items as well as resources should be obtainable for copper at a vendor so that we can properly test - this would have weeded out issues such as the goblin glider normalization bug, the mirage donkey bugs, etc. before they even hit live servers.

we can't properly test content with the gear/items provided without an avenue of upgrading/crafting higher tier items that doesn't take large time investments, especially considering the PTS does not stay up for long enough rotations to actually accomplish anything substantial.

<Very Donger>

Khrolan said on stream that they would give us a code for all the new marketplace stuff so we don't need to ask for free credits, but they haven't done this yet. I usually buy some credits and test the items on pts to decide if I want to get it on live but I can't buy $50 worth of credits every time there is a new marketplace update.

Trion's also previously said they would try to get us better gear so we can test the red dragon and other harder content but they haven't done that yet.

It would be nice to know if they plan to give us new codes when level 55 content comes out because right now I've been playing pts to gather gear and materials for that content. But the last time they took the server offline they didn't pause tax timers so I don't know if I should risk placing more land etc down to farm mats.

It would be nice if someone from Trion could confirm if we will be getting codes for better gear or prereq gear for level 55 content and codes to test marketplace updates in the future. @Khrolan @Scapes @Amary ?

So added the new phrase

could we please get this thread stickied?
    I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. We're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience.

[strike]10-03-2014 Never Forget![/strike] 3-12-2015 Never Forget!

"please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team." now at 6+ months with no response.

Any new phrases been added? I know they added "Obsidian or bust fluffy" to give you more xp and obsidian weapons.

thought it was a little silly that we dont test the 50-54 leveling process at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Veerdin View Post
    Any new phrases been added? I know they added "Obsidian or bust fluffy" to give you more xp and obsidian weapons.
    thx i will add it. Didnt know about it, sometimes it sucks to be an european player ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mangix View Post
    thought it was a little silly that we dont test the 50-54 leveling process at all...
    What process? Grinding library mobs for weeks on end? It takes literal millions of XP to level up to 55.

obsidian or bust fluffy!
    need the exclamation mark to work and normal o.

fluffy commands are not working

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast