+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

#whoisfluffy ?

Kingkong The Pirate Lord Legend EU Server - Aier - Anthalon - Rangora - Shatigon
    Now known as Peacock - Shatigon - Pirate Legends Minus DKP

PTS - Onion - Wizard

Is there a command to give you costumes? I see a lot of people running around in all different costumes, but I only got 1. I'm also missing accessories, it seems.

Also, why is there a limit on your use of the commands? It's PTS, who cares? So if I delete the character I made and make another one, I've already used the commands, so the new char gets nothing? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtCoveRed View Post
    Is there a command to give you costumes? I see a lot of people running around in all different costumes, but I only got 1.

Also, why is there a limit on your use of the commands? It's PTS, who cares? So if I delete the character I made and make another one, I've already used the commands, so the new char gets nothing? Makes no sense.
    the people with costumes probably got those from the rng crates after they'd purchased credits on live servers. all credits purchased from live transfer here as well. As to the commands, they are per character not per account. Each character you create may use them.
    I've gone off to Never Never Land to find myself.
    If I get back before I return, keep me here!

Damn :S thought the servers would stay up.. guess not

Are these commands not working for anyone on the fresh PTS? I can't seem to get any to work lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    Level X skill should work with all skills hello.. cooking, construction, artistry, exploration....
    Level X should give 120k-180k proficiency due to new crafting requirements on many items or all them to be used multiple times
    this doesn't work ... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    I fixed that already and it should be sending items now. Please try and let me know.
    but it's still not leveling skills

Fluffy does seem to be having issues with some of the skills still. Cooking, fishing, artistry, exploration, printing, machining are the ones I recall off the top of my head from last nights round of testing things out.

Quote Originally Posted by randomxyn View Post
    Fluffy does seem to be having issues with some of the skills still. Cooking, fishing, artistry, exploration, printing, machining are the ones I recall off the top of my head from last nights round of testing things out.
    Fluffy has never worked for these poor poor proficiencys. #BlameJames he works there, right?

God damn it, I didnt know about fluffy..!! i just leveled manually and did everything manually til level 30 almost burned it out for myself. daaamn man

And now PTS is over and I wanted to try so many things. #MissedOpportunities #regrets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast