+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Fluffy worked for me on PTS1, not on PTS2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookielover View Post
    Fluffy worked for me on PTS1, not on PTS2.
    Fluffy never worked on PTS2. It only works in PTS1
    XEIMON

I codes actually work you can enter in any order as long as you type the codes correctly and add fluffy with each one. some need ! and some with out. XD talking in 2014 post in 2019 is kinda funny XD

how do i can ficks that?

I hope that you will add at least some new Fluffy commands. For so many years now we have been using the same commands. What is not good ...

fluffy issue

what the point of getting pts1 live if fluffy not working pts2 players testing unchained but for players who wanna try the new class ?we cant level up the class to test it and we cant get any gear that not test server anymore

Dear developers / administrators. I want to contact you why PTS was opened, but Fluffy commands do not work? If it’s not difficult, please answer when they are turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by merox View Post
    what the point of getting pts1 live if fluffy not working pts2 players testing unchained but for players who wanna try the new class ?we cant level up the class to test it and we cant get any gear that not test server anymore
    A pts is not for you to test your classes it's to stress test and bug fix the game before launch. same as alphas and betas. I wish people would stop feeling so damn entitled during a pts.

Quote Originally Posted by ahky View Post
    A pts is not for you to test your classes it's to stress test and bug fix the game before launch. same as alphas and betas. I wish people would stop feeling so damn entitled during a pts.
    How do you suppose people are able stress test and find bugs? I assume you've never tested software before on a professional level. I have. I do. If you want to properly test your software, you need to give your testers the proper tools they need to get in and break things. I wouldn't make such comments as if you know what you are talking about when clearly you have no clue how this really works. Leave it to the IT professionals to come up with testing procedures.

How do you suppose people are able stress test and find bugs? I assume you've never tested software before on a professional level. I have. I do. If you want to properly test your software, you need to give your testers the proper tools they need to get in and break things. I wouldn't make such comments as if you know what you are talking about when clearly you have no clue how this really works. Leave it to the IT professionals to come up with testing procedures.
    pts2 is obviously being run as a leveling scenario for Unchained. He clearly stated he wanted to try out the new class not test or bug report on it. If you look through the forums it's full of people who as usual are looking at a beta as their god given right to learn about the game and now actually do what it was intended for. I never claimed to be a testing prodigy but i've been around the bush to know enough. He was butt hurt he couldnt get to 50 using fluffy and learn the class he wanted to play in live as many others are. that's what i was pointing out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast