+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Quote Originally Posted by Kakkuyo View Post
    PTS is for patron only?
    It used to be, but not anymore its just down atm..I am more annoyed that there isn't any communication, ever since Unchained it seems there is less communication now idk. I'm still hopeful, but still. Even if its not going to be up, at least *tell* us that..
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKitty View Post
    thats what i been sayin noxie, you should get max stacks max mail filled of every item request.

so that way instead of "pls infusion" every ♥♥♥♥in 30 minutes its one and done basically.

also, labor regen should just be passively set to +5000 every tick instead of +20 lol

also fluffy is a terrible implementation anyway, BDO is much smarter with this, just put a vendor that sells everything you could want for 1 copper. thats what bdo does, makes testing easy
    Granted, I never played BDO PTS before, even though I wish to. But I do think that isn't bad of an idea, not saying mailbox needs to be flooded but at least give a good amount of materials. Like with the shiver me timbers fluffy command gave 1000 iron ingots, which at the time was stacked to only 100 but still, back in "the old days" 1000 was a nice amount. But yea.

However, I personally love Fluffy, since he/she has been with us since the opening of PTS. Getting rid of Fluffy would be getting rid of an AA family member lol. The vendor idea is nice, I mean, RIFT PTS has Fluffy selling you gear/new items (not everything but still). But ye.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    It used to be, but not anymore its just down atm..I am more annoyed that there isn't any communication, ever since Unchained it seems there is less communication now idk. I'm still hopeful, but still. Even if its not going to be up, at least *tell* us that..
    or at least return the PTS for everyone :'/

they opened pts2 for archepass testing

pts1 seems doubtful they will need it any longer ;(

Fluffy commands not working, anyone have any luck?

I have no labor regen, so can't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ArsonAA View Post
    they opened pts2 for archepass testing

pts1 seems doubtful they will need it any longer ;(

Ah that's good to hear, not that I normally have a problem with Unchained, but it seemed trying to test AAU and the major update for AA as well at the same time was clearly too much for PTS1 (hence all the crashing, disconnecting etc.) So them testing the Archepass on PTS2 will be better, more or less strain on AAU and normal AA ye know?

Iím interested in this: why did you enable only PTS2? But what about PTS1? Okay. You turned on PTS2, but you could turn on Fluffy commands. I also have the following question: why did you turn on PTS and did not inform about its opening? In general, everything is clear.

Yes, Pts is open, but no fluffy, no labor (i have few flask from old storages), how we can do something ?
    EDIT:
    Erenor upgrades still not working
    Correct: Labor regen working
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Imlover View Post
    I’m interested in this: why did you enable only PTS2? But what about PTS1? Okay. You turned on PTS2, but you could turn on Fluffy commands. I also have the following question: why did you turn on PTS and did not inform about its opening? In general, everything is clear.
    They opened PTS2 for Archepass for Unchained, I hope in a way..that this isn't a new thing..to where they just open PTS2 and keep PTS1 closed..mostly because "there's nothing major to test on PTS1, so there's no reason to open it." Also, yea? Why was there no information about PTS being opened? Unless it was mentioned on Stream? If that's the case, then there also should of been a notification on Forums about it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast