+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Yes, Pts is open, but no fluffy, no labor (i have few flask from old storages), how we can do something ?
    EDIT:
    Erenor upgrades still not working
    Correct: Labor regen working
    What happened with Erenor btw? Like with the whole upgrades?
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Fluffy

Do they know that the fluffy commands are not working. And do we know when they will be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrean View Post
    Do they know that the fluffy commands are not working. And do we know when they will be fixed?
    I couldn't even get past the intro screen on PTS2 so idk.

Edit: I noticed PTS2 crashes a lot, just freezes for 20min straight. It seems its a bit unstable. Also Labor seems to not regen at all again..I've been at 38 labor for a long time now.
    Lost Ark....a new Devilian, as one waits until the sun rises from the east to the west, the Ancient Warriors of Immortal Hero's resting...waiting for the drummer..so they can once again...awaken from their eternal slumber.

Fluffy is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    What happened with Erenor btw? Like with the whole upgrades?
    When i try put other erenor stuff to upgrade nothing happend.

To Gamigo / XL / Trion guys:
    When Fluffy will be available ?

BTw: I done quests from archepass, its looks like ok, but i cant test premium version, because pts account based on live acc. Can u give us posibility to test on pts premium version of archepass ?
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Dear administration! I ask you to enable PTS1 or make Fluffy available on PTS2.

AA Unchained PTS 2 Just went down

UnderMaintenance - please reinstate the fluffy commands

Angry pts 2

BTw: I done quests from archepass, its looks like ok, but i cant test premium version, because pts account based on live acc. Can u give us posibility to test on pts premium version of archepass ?
    ok to answer all your questions, carendash said that the arch pass would be tested in pts this week on livestream ,but as you know the race in aau is heavy so no one will come to pts. the fact that fluffy is not working or labor regen its pointless,and no pts one do not need to be closed it where most of the testers started and all our resources are based so why not close pts 2 and just leave one.
    i also notice the benches in mirage isle are all missing as you enter,the conversion forge especially. you also cannot purchase wicker bed from mirage, what is with that.
    They have asked us to test but we had no good gear to do the elite stuff so in a nutshell it was useless.

i was able to do two world boss for dilligence but it need to be done over few days if it going to be on AAU along with the 200 kills of opposing faction

I actually saw in the market the Premium Archepass for 10g (or the upgrade for it?) which I assume was done on purpose, I sadly couldn't test a lot since the game kept crashing lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast