+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fluffy Re-Enabled] List of "Fluffy" Commands for Public Test Server

I am interested in this: when do you turn on PTS? Yes. I know. The question has already been asked more than once, but I still hope to receive at least some kind of answer. Since the disconnection of PTS, none of the administration has ever answered questions related to PTS. And it starts to seem to me that they are simply ignoring us. If they were ready to open it again, they would have answered something a long time ago, but silence is a sure sign that PTS was closed forever. This is really sad. Indeed, for many years people played on this server, and now, all their achievements were doomed.

I think we, the players need to create a petition, and subscribe to it, so that the administration sees that we are all interested in opening the PTS.

do not waste your precious time all the comments are falling on deaf ears they don't give a ♥♥♥♥ they never will, like i said everyday some ♥♥♥♥ is broken. i dont think pts legacy is every coming back, archpass and unchained was a terrible idea but a good market scheme to make millions and we all got-got

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Sooo, now when archepass working, maby they bring us back pts ... ?
    One day...who knows maybe it will be a Christmas Gift on the 25th...I guess they are listening to 1%'s and Whalers, like with mount armor (which majority wanted a toggle, but of course they listened to Reddit posts that wanted it "turned off" altogether despite Reddit not being a part of the feedback but you know..) and now this, "PTS needs to be a real test server!" Ah yes..a test server that makes you grind for everything since the opening of the Test server, majority of the players on here including I, grind to get all the end-game gear and materials.

A REAL test server would give you all the necessary items for the test..ours is an actual Live Server..which to be honest I like, because ours is actually Unique. I rather keep it that way. So agian to those who still think our PTS is a "real test server" or "Its just a test server" you can go ♥♥♥♥ yourselves. Yea we are giving items, gear etc but not all the essentials, good example would be Hiram during the Hiram update, they wanted us to "Test" Hiram yet they gave no Hiram to test, so in turn we had to grind all of that..and even then couldn't test all of Hiram because the update went Live. And what happened? There was some bugs and problems with Hiram Update.

I really don't understand the whole idea of listening to 1% of the AA population while the rest of the 99% gets screwed. Especially when the 99% are the ones who actually give feedback and test crap, rather then those who just join PTS during Major updates to "PVP" or PK and complain about stupid crap like how "ugly" Mount armor is. And if you are reading this and are offended, well I got news for ye, too fcking bad, because I don't give any ♥♥♥♥s anymore.

I've personally asked on my ticket Alisee about why there has been silence on forums about PTS & AA in general. All I got was a copy n' paste of the forums link. Granted I wasn't expecting a true answer, but still, at least a "we can't really answer that." Though..nothing against Player Support, at least they actually try to help you out when they can...

I've frankly have lost hope..and normally I wouldn't be giving up, but I am. I am more upset of the lack of communication and the lack of answers about the lack of this communication...and frankly ever since Unchained came out normal AA/PTS just got tossed to the waste side..
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Yeah.
    About some ugly mount armors ... some rly was ugly :P
    I know it will be offtop, because its thread for fluffy, but I'm really curious how Gamigo wants to earn AAU. I read that only on the costumes and premium archepass. There are not too many outfits so far. Personally, I do not play hard pvp, I rather like to calmly farm, make nice houses, etc. I attach great importance to the appearance of the character I play. Having experience from other games, I am surprised by such a small amount of available costumes and combinations in as old mmo as AA. I always follow the SWTOR model for costumes, costume systems and armor. Of all mmo I know, the one from Swtor I think is the best. There are hundreds or thousands of costumes, whole sets from which you can select individual elements and set them on your character, change the color in each separately. Great possibilities to customize your character. AA is a different world than Swtor, but they could do a few skirts for female characters, some other clothes, pants, shorts, underwear, blouses, shirts, shoes. I noticed some nice clothes in these new armor bought from an armor vendor, but unfortunately they can't be converted into an image. As a result, 80% of players run in a hiram without costumes, 15% in a demon kiss costume, and 5% in something else. On the subject of clothing it is sad and boring as hell.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Yeah.
    About some ugly mount armors ... some rly was ugly :P
    I know it will be offtop, because its thread for fluffy, but I'm really curious how Gamigo wants to earn AAU. I read that only on the costumes and premium archepass. There are not too many outfits so far. Personally, I do not play hard pvp, I rather like to calmly farm, make nice houses, etc. I attach great importance to the appearance of the character I play. Having experience from other games, I am surprised by such a small amount of available costumes and combinations in as old mmo as AA. I always follow the SWTOR model for costumes, costume systems and armor. Of all mmo I know, the one from Swtor I think is the best. There are hundreds or thousands of costumes, whole sets from which you can select individual elements and set them on your character, change the color in each separately. Great possibilities to customize your character. AA is a different world than Swtor, but they could do a few skirts for female characters, some other clothes, pants, shorts, underwear, blouses, shirts, shoes. I noticed some nice clothes in these new armor bought from an armor vendor, but unfortunately they can't be converted into an image. As a result, 80% of players run in a hiram without costumes, 15% in a demon kiss costume, and 5% in something else. On the subject of clothing it is sad and boring as hell.
    Yea..I really blew up with anger yesterday, though having a PM about one of my other comments just sent me over into rageville lol. Though again..its understandable if non liked the mount armor, but then have a toggle, instead of pissing majority of players off by turning it off completly. On a different note, an old friend did PM as well, told me "here's a snickers bar, it will make you feel better...better?" I couldn't help but smile..To be honest when PTS2 was up I was surprised how many costumes were available, especially since AA in general has TONS of costumes. I figured maybe some like the Halloween costumes for AAU were going to be for the Halloween event (which I don't think ever happened, not even on normal AA). Or the nutcracker costume for this year's Christmas.

I never played Swtor before, but seeing from what you are saying Alisee, it sounds like the game revolves around how your character looks. I mean, I play BDO & Gamezbd, they have tons of costumes for your character/class. Its optional, but a lot of it is pretty cool, beautiful and unique. For a person like myself, I do enjoy getting costumes for my characters either for seasonal events or just for the adventure. So I know how you feel lol. I mean for my Live server character, he already has the Nutcracker Costume from last year's Christmas Event, so he is prepared for this year's lol.

And I am sorry for my blow-up...I'm just getting sick of the silence, the 1%'s just everything in general...I really had hope for Gamigo, idk why they are having Trion syndrome but idk.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Yea..I really blew up with anger yesterday, though having a PM about one of my other comments just sent me over into rageville lol. Though again..its understandable if non liked the mount armor, but then have a toggle, instead of pissing majority of players off by turning it off completly. On a different note, an old friend did PM as well, told me "here's a snickers bar, it will make you feel better...better?" I couldn't help but smile..To be honest when PTS2 was up I was surprised how many costumes were available, especially since AA in general has TONS of costumes. I figured maybe some like the Halloween costumes for AAU were going to be for the Halloween event (which I don't think ever happened, not even on normal AA). Or the nutcracker costume for this year's Christmas.

I never played Swtor before, but seeing from what you are saying Alisee, it sounds like the game revolves around how your character looks. I mean, I play BDO & Gamezbd, they have tons of costumes for your character/class. Its optional, but a lot of it is pretty cool, beautiful and unique. For a person like myself, I do enjoy getting costumes for my characters either for seasonal events or just for the adventure. So I know how you feel lol. I mean for my Live server character, he already has the Nutcracker Costume from last year's Christmas Event, so he is prepared for this year's lol.

And I am sorry for my blow-up...I'm just getting sick of the silence, the 1%'s just everything in general...I really had hope for Gamigo, idk why they are having Trion syndrome but idk.
    No, the Swtor game does not revolve around the character's appearance, but people really have a huge selection. Swtor has really huge content. Each class has its own separate story path, which is very interesting, in many places the character must make important choices that result in the story later. Plus, lots of outfits, daily group and weekend missions with complex boss fight mechanics. The housing system on various planets and decorations, occasional events, gathering, crafting, every few months a new planet with new missions, for pvp fans - arena and pvp tournaments. A piece of decent game. For me, the only weakness at the moment is the old graphics engine, which inhibits creators.
    I also play a bit in BDO and to be honest there aren't nice costumes for the characters. It is much better with AA costumes, but still too little for such an old game.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Fluffy?

Are they enabling fluffy with this open test?

i can confirm fluffly is not working in PST1, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Astraaura View Post
    Are they enabling fluffy with this open test?

Thumbs up

What's the point of PTS if you can't use the Fluffy commands?! What are you supposed to test? The chore of leveling and gearing up?

And you have to do this in one week. Test yourself c:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast