+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Completed: ArcheAge NA Maintenance: 2/10/15 at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnbou View Post
    I don't usually post on the forums .. but good god! Go out with some friends and push the zone to war .. it's that simple. CR and GR are there every day .. Go kill reds! Tears are so salty!
    This is not as easy as you think, I tried this 3 nights ago on Naima.. I found 2 reds.. i would kill them, then let them kill me.. but they got bored after a while, and disappeared.. I would most definatly PvP (Even tho i suck) because even my death would advance it, and thats what i was trying to accomplish...but most of the time its hard to find anyone in the zone...

Quote Originally Posted by zombie3000 View Post
    This is not as easy as you think, I tried this 3 nights ago on Naima.. I found 2 reds.. i would kill them, then let them kill me.. but they got bored after a while, and disappeared.. I would most definatly PvP (Even tho i suck) because even my death would advance it, and thats what i was trying to accomplish...but most of the time its hard to find anyone in the zone...
    Imagine Trying that on Salphira were the server crashes almost every day for over 2 months.
    Reseting all pvp zone to 1.

Makes it real tough to push a PVP zone to war.

plus after over 2 months of crashing every day people kinda gave up on trying any more.

So..NA servers coming up...when?

Just seems to me EU servers are priority when they come back online 6-8 hours typically before NA servers do.

Quote Originally Posted by kewl70 View Post
    I'm JUST here so I don't get fined.
    well played sir, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by iMythic View Post
    Take the nerf off the kraken glider k thanks.
    fix the glider thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28