+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: First successful Siege Kyptosa!/EU?

First successful Siege Kyprosa!/EU?

We from CTRL ALT DEL took yesterday on the 15.02.2015 the Castle away from Sun Tzu.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsW_uhDfkkE

I wanted to thank the Defenders for a fair and fun Siege. No matter how much pressure we put u under u still kept fighting back till the very end. Thank you.

Fight took us 1hour and 1 min. We had about 50 Tanks with us that we spread with max 20 Tanks at a time over the course of the Siege.

Defends: Sun Tzu
    Attackers: CTRL ALT DEL
    Server: Kyprosa
    Faction: East

This is cool.

gratz CAD, it'l be interesting to see your next move and if you still aim for Impact's.
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Successful yes but the rest only a Big Lol !!!
    I saw that the cannons wasn´t manned, the walls not repaired, so in my opinion it was a present nothing more.
    So pls Rageprime get your Honor in a Real Siege not that thing from yesterday, it was too funny to watch the stream

cad won because suntzu didint even full buff or bring full numbers gj zoolie. oh they also didint use the op cannons. so don't be proud cad
    Capnjeego former highest hp eu/na 41500 something
    former officer/commander in the mad ronins
    former officer in prime
    former sponge of joox/lost
    former faction chat king
    former owner of the pizzapeter
    if it was important I was there
    have fun as this game slowly dies

That siege was big joke,
    - bad castel structure ( CAD can jump to wall from mountain ahaha)
    - no house around castel,
    - no one use cannon's - no ammo or WTF?;d,
    - half ppl was unbuffed and afk in save zone,
    - 70% ppl not use brain,

Was on both siege and Impact castel siege organize was 1000x better...
    Anyway GZ to take castel from dead guild, better You than any red blobs zerg.

I think everyone who saw that can agree it was basically a free castle considering the defenses at play. However, the organization and amount of siege tanks CAD was able to put out was still impressive for when they plan to do a "real" siege, if they ever do Impact, and Silent Storm are essentially dead guilds at this point.
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Congratulations Rageprime and CAD Well fought siege ^^
    Encore
    Healer/Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshu View Post
    That siege was big joke,
    - bad castel structure ( CAD can jump to wall from mountain ahaha)
    Yes the structure was bad, but its not like we had to work from the given state of the castel, we made sure no one would destroy or change the structure thats why we were there about 2hours allready before the real Siege startet.

- no house around castel,
    This was mentioned in one of the latest streams of Trion, it is considert that every unfinished building that is in the Siege Region is counted as bug-abuse/exploit. I contactet the support on that matter and they told me they will check the names we gave them for the last impact siege and will do smth.

- no one use cannon's - no ammo or WTF?;d,
    They couldnt use them because our Plan was to shut them down in there spawn or at least not let them man any cannons.
    If anyone startet flying off we had 2 full range DD Squads to shoot them down.

- half ppl was unbuffed and afk in save zone,
    That was not the Case at the start, only after they saw we continue to go strong even with them getting reinforcements they startet to be less intusiastic about it, thats called breaking the Moral in a war.
    - 70% ppl not use brain,
    Its not our Job to Defend, they were there and our Strategy went off by 100% from start to end without any issues. They could not interfere with it since they were not prepared that well (last sieges we had were brain-afk wall bashing from 1 side). They tryed at the start but saw there is no point if we continue to go strong. We also dont decide who helps them.

Was on both siege and Impact castel siege organize was 1000x better...
    Anyway GZ to take castel from dead guild, better You than any red blobs zerg.
    Yes Impact was more orginized and planed out, but sending ppl in 24/7 to suicide into tanks is in my opinion no real strategy.
    see answers in green !

Quote Originally Posted by ProstMahlzeit View Post
    Successful yes but the rest only a Big Lol !!!
    I saw that the cannons wasn´t manned, the walls not repaired, so in my opinion it was a present nothing more.
    So pls Rageprime get your Honor in a Real Siege not that thing from yesterday, it was too funny to watch the stream
    How about you go and attack a siege, o wait u know u will fail so hard that u wont even show up on a attack.
    Shut up and do it better, we have a castle now from a Siege FIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by madjago View Post
    cad won because suntzu didint even full buff or bring full numbers gj zoolie. oh they also didint use the op cannons. so don't be proud cad
    Go check the stream, they used cannons 75% of the loadstone till end.
    We didnt let them get onto the walls, thats why they couldnt use the remaining time, thats called a strategy dude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast