+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Server Instability: 2/19/15 at 12:30 PM PST (GMT-8)

So what is being done to Proactively STOP this from being possible.
    There are ways to nearly completely end these types of attacks if youre willing to setup the infrastructure to do so. So why so far hasnt it been done?

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    1:00 PM PST: Our Operations Team is actively working to mitigate the effects of the attack and restore normal service. We'll continue to update this thread with the latest developments.

Adventurers,

The North American servers are experiencing crashes due to a DDoS attack pointed at our Dallas center. This instability is unrelated to this morning's maintenance. We're in the process of getting the affected servers back online.

We'll keep this thread updated with the latest information. Sorry for the unexpected downtime!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpades View Post
    so.... what game can I go play .. thinking DAoC, anybody still play?
    You could always play Drakensang. Browser game with a similar feel like Diablo and Path of Exile. no download required.
    Chokma koisht upa imanukfilla iksho ~~~ So friendly, it's unbelievable. Come and kill me sometime, eh?

your farm will be mine now hahaha

How many other games go down every other day because of DDOS attacks? And don't ban people who exploit and dupe the games currency? Keep going strong guys i'm sure this game will last long.

because everyone that did trade packs and found themselves in tht situation managed to summon their carts/ships back

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris1989 View Post
    I find myself rather calm when raging would suggest I'd be cussing up a storm and I am downloading a new game that hopefully is managed better, the dolphins is a suggestion since it is rather lame having to deal with rngjesus no matter the circumstance whereas the koreans practically had it gift wrapped on a plate of silver and yet again they blame a 'ddos' just after a patch/maintenance.Now if you want so see real raging I can show some examples.
    the rngbox dolphin sucks anyways... you'd be an idiot to blow money on it... just do sea of drowned love 10 man a bunch and get that one... the blue one sucks compared to the pink one you get in sea of drowned love

*anohter* DDos Attack.. Somehow.. I am doubt this is a DDos issue..
    ArcheMaster Zira
    Kraken East
    Thunder Kittens

Now my messages need to be approved by the forum moderators. Too much pictures ?

Quote Originally Posted by Burbik View Post
    hardly... if i were trion i wouldn't compensate anyone jack, ♥♥♥♥ happens.. get used to it.. it's part of how things work, nothing ever goes as planned, heck i wouldn't have compensated even for the 4 day downtime... they aren't obligated to give us anything.. and if you think the fact you pay for patron makes them obligated... well it doesn't, you are being allowed to use their game on their servers and patron is just an extra service
    yeah sure some people would say such things. but its called customer service and good will. and yes a extra service i pay money for. therefor if im paying for extra services and cannot use them. sure when u had issues with a service phone or internet you looks for compensation and dont even try playing the card you never have. Like i said Trion i dont care if i get anything. just spend some my gold and get a workers comp. but trolls like you just need to post and dis someones post just cause you got nothing better to do. didnt u see that smiley at the end. i wasnt serious.

Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post
    wow has been ddos'd lol
    it was a point i was making that they actually know how to keep a game running, and ive played wow since vanilla and i can not remember it crashing not one time out of the random.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast