+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Server Instability: 2/19/15 at 12:30 PM PST (GMT-8)

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

NA Server Instability: 2/19/15 at 12:30 PM PST (GMT-8)

2:05 PM PST: Ollo and Naima are now available. Ezi is still being worked on.

1:55 PM PST: Aranzeb, Tahyang, Inoch, Enla, Lucius are also now available. Naima, Ollo, and Ezi are still being restarted.

1:50 PM PST: Kyrios and Calleil are now available. The other servers are being restarted and validated.

1:00 PM PST: Our Operations Team is actively working to mitigate the effects of the attack and restore normal service. We'll continue to update this thread with the latest developments.

Adventurers,

The North American servers are experiencing crashes due to a DDoS attack pointed at our Dallas center. This instability is unrelated to this morning's maintenance. We're in the process of getting the affected servers back online.

We'll keep this thread updated with the latest information. Sorry for the unexpected downtime!

booo.. was wondering what was up with the DCs - you can add Ollo to that list too. After 3 DCs, it finally went down for me - showing "maintenance" as of 12:28 PST

Ironically, as of 12:35, only Salphira is still standing. Lol. That's usually the first server to go @_@

1:40pm PST - Calleil seems to be back up

1:55pm PST - yay. Most servers are back up now

Btw, to all the whiny ppl complaining about ddos, watch this great example of how a ddos works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxmrcfbklVg#t=31

3:30pm PST - Servers are getting hit still by the looks of it - DCs are back. Going to take a break and do some real work I guess xD

Quote Originally Posted by MrZombie View Post
    booo.. was wondering what was up with the DCs - you can add Ollo to that list too. After 3 DCs, it finally went down for me - showing "maintenance" as of 12:28 PST
    What MrZ said!

And then there was one.

They probably didnt even touch salphira cuz they have such a good track record with it

Quote Originally Posted by Hellstrung View Post
    They probably didnt even touch salphira cuz they have such a good track record with it
    Salphira , has more credit buyers.

Don't forget about Tahyang, Ezi, Lucius and Calleil Scapes.

Update:
    Now Ollo.

Yea ollo too....... twice now

Lucius demands free stuff for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    Lucius demands free stuff for this.
    i demand nothing but a good time if you all wish to compensate for Servers crashing then so be it if not then thanks for trying to get the servers back up and forget about the morons like this on that cry like a baby...oh and yes i am a patron before that is brought up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast