+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Server Instability: 2/19/15 at 12:30 PM PST (GMT-8)

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousSovereign View Post
    Why? lol Trion has better things to do than have some guy sit here while you all go in dry and trip balls on him.
    they have issues to fix, if you have a concern send in a freakin ticket.
    so sick of you self important ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags...

If they didnt care they wouldnt update every hour or so
    NOR would they be fixing your precious precious AA
    News flash ♥♥♥♥nut..Trion isn't fixing ♥♥♥♥ according to them. Maybe we're just paying (or ex-paying) players who are pissed off.

DDOS Kiritopt Shatigon FEW DOWN DONT FORGET MAIN CHARS EASY TO GET

"""""""""""PURE JURY"""""""""""""""" in side to keep Game Alive

Keep getting disconnected every 9minutes 30 seconds. after login. there is no exceptions i timed it. for the past 2 hours i have been trying to play the game on Lucious and after login all seems ok then after 8 minutes chat starts to lag, after 9min 30 seconds i get disconnected error. i have restarted my router, computer tried the same thing with exact same results on laptop and this issue keeps persisting.

i take that back now i am getting disconnected as soon as i logon... wtf?

Login servers are down again...think AA has been offline more than it has been online today. Will there be compensation? This is getting so old

i just ask my friend next door if he has any luck logging in, we share wifi connection and it seems that if only one of us is logged in its 'stable' but if we both try to login then we both get disconnected. still no luck after 5 hours of trying still cant stay ingame longer than 10 seconds before another disconnect.

from reading previous posts its safe to say that trion doesnt know what that is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80