+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyprosa Arena Tear Bucket!

Kyprosa Arena Tear Bucket!

Lets start this then shell we?
    As some of you might know there is something called the Arena Tear Bucket on Ollo, well i like that concept so i want to use it on our server too. To call out Rapunzeling and afkr after Death and also those sweet salty Tears a lot of ppl spread after loosing.

GO and post your screens (pls keep it at Arena not outside).

1:

greetings Rage

P.S.: Void go take some screenis too plz! #makrolord

Rage, in front of you stands Amnesia, this char is lvl 50 for 2 days now. Afaik the skill tree he has there arent even close to 50. And then you generalize a guild on this one character. I dont see him cry or anything. All he does is idling, like so many.

I would understand it, if he flamed you or anything, but really, there is nothing to be seen here. Requeue and screenshot people actually crying, might be someone enjoys this thread then...
    Legit - Tempest
    IGN: Titmar

Yea there will be more no worry, but he asked me to let him win then he wrote stuff like "-.-" and so on, so i decidet thats normal for legit since there is rarely someone in arena at any time =/ !

COme join Arena now pls there is no one queed up (allways getting 20 honor for free is boring)!

Quote Originally Posted by RagePrime View Post
    Yea there will be more no worry, but he asked me to let him win then he wrote stuff like "-.-" and so on, so i decidet thats normal for legit since there is rarely someone in arena at any time =/ !

COme join Arena now pls there is no one queed up (allways getting 20 honor for free is boring)!
    Well if there are like 0 ships to be found on sea, we are not in the mood for pve, no one has anything else to do, then, maybe then, we sometimes do 5n5, but thats all. Might change if they bring the naval pvp arena :P
    Legit - Tempest

Quote Originally Posted by Titmar View Post
    Rage, in front of you stands Annelia, this char is lvl 50 for 2 days now. Afaik the skill tree he has there arent even close to 50. And then you generalize a guild on this one character. I dont see him cry or anything. All he does is idling, like so many.

I would understand it, if he flamed you or anything, but really, there is nothing to be seen here. Requeue and screenshot people actually crying, might be someone enjoys this thread then...

O_o

I give you a point here Titmar! You got me ;}
    Annelia
    Not in this game for now.

i dont know why i confuse you two guys. Maybe my brain is too dead with all those exams atm xD Sorry Annelia, you werent meant :P Editted my post^^

I rly would join arena now or play the game, but i have exam in a few hours :P Need some more powerlearning xD
    Legit - Tempest

Quote Originally Posted by Titmar View Post
    i dont know why i confuse you two guys. Maybe my brain is too dead with all those exams atm xD Sorry Annelia, you werent meant :P Editted my post^^
    Eh ... no worries, even if it wasn't mistake, and made with purpose, it was good "troll" one <3.
    Annelia
    Not in this game for now.

mhm sad to see Exra left the game unfortunately. otherwise i'd linked his stream right now. he was king, well not gameplay wise even if he thought so, but king about gear complaints and teardrops on livecam.

rage, yesterday i respecced to daggerspell to reck your ♥♥♥ after you destroyed my brave spellsinger attempt but we didn't meet again Q_Q ... w8 for 55 i'll come back with my spellsinger and gods whip the ♥♥♥♥ out off ya cheesy dreambreaker ♥♥♥ w/o witchcraft or simply join 5's to feel the 2shot right now (even on cloth, ask annelia for that) :O
    Things Faker Does
    Quote Originally Posted by Guteater View Post
    Thx for reading this Text, user is at Work, answers please Ingame to Mailbox thank you for your attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by vampirian View Post
    if u r saying that is becayse you are a tradepck player and you dont know anything else but trades

When 1.7 is out Guys than i want a Naval Battle with you Titmar ! (:
    @Rage : Not all Guys QQ, im only joining 5vs5 better for not geared up guys so they can win sometimes. This Game is too much about CC's and yeah NOW im going to QQ... not.

I like those Troll Patrols X)
    Patron of the Sea
    Kyprosa | Phoenix | Nuia
    Go and get a Alliance| FOR NUIA!

Trickster/Archon

You still get excited by winning 1vs1 DB playing ??? really ?? I do not know whether to laugh or cry...
    I have upset you that the character is OP not you. (played 2 or 3 month DB :S)

o_O someone like us??? I think we have only hate club :S

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast