+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyprosa Arena Tear Bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Carex View Post
    I like fighting you in the arena, atleast a challenge. But gosh, you need to calm down. Dreambreaker is OP against any class. It's not a huge win when you kill a Primeval who probably played it for 2 days.
    +1

rly?? DB is easy mode, I dance in arena , play with my cat on keyboard , tab some ppl and close eye...

Here I come!!! what ppl do when seen me on arena + some win vs gg ppl

ehm, even if you guys are right about dreambreaker being cheesy and ez, i don't get the point about posting screenshots from 1965 where Julian was a Stonearrow with arcane gear and Kaotik a active player. Also Kaotik was a PLATErunner and even without crippling himself with a plateset a DR should never be able to win against a DB since it's his hardcounter. tbh i don't know how any plate user should win against any mage class no matter what grade and lvl his armor is. Not sure if Auron joined as a Abolisher back in the ol dayz but if yes you posted 3 screens which are 100% meaningless.

last but not least i don't have much problems beating rage or any other DB on kyprosa as a Daggerspell if i don't outplay myself at 2:00 in the morning when being super tired . if i derp around as enigmatist or spellsinger it's almost ever a lose which is a proof that witchcraft is only countered by itself and a stand alone tree when it comes to 1vs1..
    Things Faker Does
    Quote Originally Posted by Guteater View Post
    Thx for reading this Text, user is at Work, answers please Ingame to Mailbox thank you for your attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by vampirian View Post
    if u r saying that is becayse you are a tradepck player and you dont know anything else but trades

I just post crap SS in crap threat :P
    That was time when Kaotik use flame medium set.. 1948 not 1965!!

What is a point post SS from today vs ppl with arcane when regrade is holy sh it cheap??
    Sorry don't have any SS from today coz I played DB just first 2 month stoped coz I no need use brain to play it ;d

Just laugh if someone wants to show how great it is, and play DB lol

ermahgerd excuse me but i've never ever seen him in a leather set. tbh i've wasted too much time as a loyal soldier in the cucumber war around 1947-1950. back in the good ol' dayz we had to stop general vicis kander on his takeover. will never forget the final assassination of his cucumber pipeline from marcala too ynystere... that broke his neck for sure and was the real reason why impacocumbers disbanded. now there is a new force which needs to be annihilated.

edit: my gosh what a post :O
    Things Faker Does
    Quote Originally Posted by Guteater View Post
    Thx for reading this Text, user is at Work, answers please Ingame to Mailbox thank you for your attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by vampirian View Post
    if u r saying that is becayse you are a tradepck player and you dont know anything else but trades

Quote Originally Posted by Fak3r View Post

y so srs? :<
    Painless likes to curse all the time, In any way possible.
    BonBon ~ Templar
    Ascension

Quote Originally Posted by Fak3r View Post
    we had to stop general vicis kander on his takeover. will never forget the final assassination of his cucumber pipeline
    made my day hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by theXeon View Post
    made my day hahahahahahahahaha
    GO do some posts too Xeon!

o wait i totaly forgot ... you cant even climb walls (he also drowned at kraken even tho we told him to use dahutas)

Here is some try hard prime guy (i killed him again next match)
    Clairru

-Kyprosa-

-Reborn-

P2W

I think i had that guy yesterday too.
    He was potting like crazy, startet at 80% of his hp every 9 sec a hp pot.
    Even tho i was at 95% hp when he was at 20% he still went strong on the pots !

love those guys <3!

Quote Originally Posted by RagePrime View Post
    I think i had that guy yesterday too.
    He was potting like crazy, startet at 80% of his hp every 9 sec a hp pot.
    Even tho i was at 95% hp when he was at 20% he still went strong on the pots !

love those guys <3!
    Am I the only one giving them time to use pots if I know they're going to use them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast