+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Xen of Onslaught's castle

So we have a 124 mbers with seige motors or ironclads. Of those 124, 12 of them have both wheeled motors and ironclads. And one member has all 3 seige vehicles. When we decided we wanted to seige the guild spent(our tax Gold at work) 65-70k (about 10% of the guild bank) on buying every member 90% of the seige. The only thing we had to provide was about 200 gold in mats and the design itself. Now whe. We seige all the ammo and pots for the most part is provided by the guild. The only thing you have to buy is your 10 shatigons spoonfuls. I spend 100 gold purely because i don't like to ask for pots or ammo so i buy my own for the most part.

People call us dumb for paying taxes but it does teally come right back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalkopfjager View Post
    So we have a 124 mbers with seige motors or ironclads. Of those 124, 12 of them have both wheeled motors and ironclads. And one member has all 3 seige vehicles. When we decided we wanted to seige the guild spent(our tax Gold at work) 65-70k (about 10% of the guild bank) on buying every member 90% of the seige. The only thing we had to provide was about 200 gold in mats and the design itself. Now whe. We seige all the ammo and pots for the most part is provided by the guild. The only thing you have to buy is your 10 shatigons spoonfuls. I spend 100 gold purely because i don't like to ask for pots or ammo so i buy my own for the most part.

One thing you won't catch me saying is that you guys are dumb. But, yep that is kinda my point. Huge investment to get ready for offensive siege, and I think 65-70k even underrepresents things like honor invested, TS trees farmed, etc. Note also that defense of a castle does not require the same outlay (although siege ammo and stone ain't cheap either). Bottom line is that buying the castle and avoiding the need to sink huge gold in offensive infrastructure so you can save your gold for setting proper defense should be a no brainer.

I like that he said 10% of their guild bank, that blatent lie doe, try over 50%

Original buyer changed their mind. Updated OP.

Uhhhh. I don't think you know how bidding works. Why is it lower now?
    NotPanda || NotGankBus || Kyrios

Quote Originally Posted by Braumybrawl View Post
    I like that he said 10% of their guild bank, that blatent lie doe, try over 50%
    You doubt the wealth of the Fist. What you see un paper is the only documented money. The rest is laundered so we don't have to pay high taxes like the dumb 1% ers.

Welp now the latinfist alliance has 2 castles, so good luck server

Quote Originally Posted by Efitall View Post
    Original buyer changed their mind. Updated OP.
    Please just die, you have no idea how many people actually hate you. I will camp you every chance I get. Thanks for ruining xen and being so prideful, you're a real team player hunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Braumybrawl View Post
    Welp now the latinfist alliance has 2 castles, so good luck server
    Correction 3

Correction 3
    Correct my mistake 3, be proud when your the only people left on the server running packs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast