+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncles : The man behind Inoch

Lightbulb Uncles : The man behind Inoch

This post is about my theories about a player named Uncles and how his actions has affected the server in some form or another. I am rather new to the server, and most of my research is based off player's posts off forums and videos. It was extremely difficult to find people willing to talk, and those that did wanted to stay anonymous for unknown reasons, thus making my theories that much harder to prove without help. If you like to help out, feel free to comment.

It all started when I did a search of old posts of Inoch to get a feel of its rich history when I found a post with over 8,000 views regarding Burgenvold Trading Co. (BTC) using flower exploit, mansion drama and having its own GM kick guild mates. Is this man a hero who stood against exploiters or is he a greedy man who gets what he wants at any cost?

Regardless of this mans intentions, the effects on the server seems enormous, yet down played. Guilds like Donky Ryders dissolved mysteriously. WTC's spokes person Hook takes an unexpected leave of absence after accepting Burgenvold into WTC. Then there is Purge, who continues to grow in numbers. Could one man be responsible for all this? Only one way to find out...

After weeks without response on the forums, I decided to meet Uncles at his mansion in karkasse... rather on top of it to find answers. I found him there naked with other players from various guilds shooting the breeze as if they were sunbathing. Uncles welcomed me and offered some "Juicy Meat" when I instead replied with my own question, "Where did you spend your first 1,000g?" He asked if this was an interview. When I replied yes, he said the answers I wanted could be found off the beaches of two crowns. Before I could say another word, he opend a portal to two crowns and said, "You might want to take that unless you want to stick around for the orgy." Everyone seemed excited by this statement, so I quickly jumped in before things got out of hand.

I found myself ported into a 16x16 house crammed with every crafting station you could imagine. Outside was even more houses and workbenches full of expensive items that was all owned by a guild called RNG Trading Co. Puzzled as to why I was sent here, I walked up on a blue roof mansion with a red comet car on display on my right, just like Uncles Mansion

It's obvious that they are both from different owners, decor, however both crests gave clues. Clues that I didn't notice until much later...

But even if there was a connection, I needed more info. So, I began digging, asking vet players the history of two crowns beach. Some recall a player by name Pentagon owning most of the beach since the beginning of the server's release, but claim he didn't own as much back then compared to present time. During this time, I was still asking around when I got a break. A player named Sidious replied to my mail, recalling some of his guild mates back in BTC uprooted and followed Uncles for free land in Karkasee.I finally found a connection. Uncles baited his then guild to worthless free land, while RNG got free or close to nothing land. To be fair however, BTC was not the only guild, as other guilds too were bought out like God. (Which players recall Uncles claiming they were gold farmers and did anti-God recruiting ads in faction chat up till its disbanding.) Was Uncles responsible for killing God? Who knows.

With such progress, one thing troubled me. Why would Uncles stay with the guild after the deed was done just to build it up strong? My guess is that he would later use them to further his unknown cause. Reading more on the large alliances, it seems the BTC joined the NTC allience which became a large army of members (How they got the name NTC, perhaps the TC in NTC represented majority power of the alliance from BTC?). So many members in fact, pvp guilds like ghost, purge, etc seemed powerless based off forum posts of vidoes and stories of such battles. Then, things got strange with castle drama in Auroria. Everyone bet Sperro from the NTC was going to get a castle, yet purge got it instead. With this outcome, Spero dissolved and was no more. My theory on this was that Uncles had secret alliances with East guilds, such as Cerestril Rebirth that hindered Spero's chance in capturing a castle. Why believe such a theory? Because I think Uncles also had a connection with Purge from the start. Once Sperro was gone, Sanctus fell soon after their failed castle attempt, some claiming bad information from Uncles by not supplying enough siege wepions to break the castle walls. With these two major guilds out of the picture, there was no stopping guilds like Purge dominating the oceans. Then BTC fell after flower exploiting against Purge.. and there is where I stop. My head hurts , and will leave the community to fill in the gaps.

I would like to close this by focusing back on the crests I found on Uncles mansion, and Mappan. RNG's crest seems to suggest support for purge and void (not a neutral guild at all), while Uncles represents the Hydra logo supporting a new power or master race of players (mmo Hitler?).

Uncles crest looks alot like Hydra crest from the movie avengers as uncles himself told me so!

For those that care, feel free to add to this if you wish. I may add to these theories later on but for now, I need a break. Out of all the servers, I think this one has the best story line if there was to be one!

Uncles = Hydra -> Pentagon (RNG home base in 2 crowns)

I read it all...I want moarrrr lol good story
    Maddiez | <Memento Mori> | Inoch(RIP)

TRASH GUILD DO NOT JOIN

Memento Mori(RIP) Guild Leader

Carebear|<Carebear Nation>|Morpheus(RIP)

tl;dr new player gets caught up in "stories" being told by another, makes forum post xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.

-Khro
    Evo - Inoch (RIP) ---------------------- leaf - Morpheus (Retired) ---------------------- leaf - PTS (Sit'n on the beach in Heedmar)

This is all I'd like to say before this blows up with lies and inaccurate information.

The pirate guild Burgenvold that you see now is NOT the Burgenvold Uncles led. A player by the name of Ridge founded Burgenvold during the launch day of Archeage. When Ridge no longer felt the need to play after Auroria, he passed guild lead to a cool cat (at the time) named Uncles. He was a quiet and nice guy who seemed like he had his stuff together; therefore ridge passed lead to him.

The Burgenvold you see now is the original, core group of Ridge, Shrek, Sidious etc. It's a shame that Uncles' time of power has put our guild name down. Please, know that the Burgenvold you see now is just the original group that wanted to keep their name.
    I'm Just Cute

Sweet nostalgia. About God though, easily the most hated guild on the server at the time, it essentially dissolved because of the indecisiveness of its leader Decreed whom was almost non existent, so many members from God left to form The Council, which would be Hook, OG, Parabol, Zeph, and many others including myself. Spero and Sanctus faced what you would call over confidence. Spero's problem was straight up bad info on almost every level during the Auroria release. As for Sanctus, if they would of done their homework they would of known that taking a castle was next to impossible, but they let their big heads get the better of them. Very entertaining post though.
    Enjun
    lvl 53 Abolisher/Executioner
    Invicta
    Inoch

Atomilass - Purge - Inoch

The crest images you see on RNG trade co is a bug. You're getting a data bug from someone else's uploads. A friend of mine sees that same exact image.

^ that is the proper image.

Other than that, i give this troll thread a 8/10 for effort. But using a bug image takes away from what could of been a perfect score.
    ArcheMaster, Casimir - Purge - Inoch

Trolololol

I ran into this guy one day during my daily gilda star quests as he was lvl 7 and just raising his horse mount. I walked up to him and he started talking like an investigative journalist asking if i knew who uncles or maybe Sidious was i thought it was pretty funny kinda out of the ordinary I coudent really help him much, but he really seemd like he ment business. The way he talked i could tell he was truly on a mission lol. Awesome post tho read it all.

I remember the 2c beach area where Pentagon's 3 zillion unbuilt cottages were lol.... was like WTF

Anyways good narrative.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast