+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Declaration of Civil War

Declaration of Civil War

We the people of the True West hold these truths to be self-evident, that all GUILDs that provide contribution in the aid of their country are deserving of their share of the spoils of war, that they are endowed by Nui with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Equality, Liberty and the pursuit of LOOT.

The line has been drawn. The song has already been sung. The crusader has been called. We now demand that those of the True West rise up against the tyranny that is Rising On and their allies. This is NOT a war of race but one of just cause. All attempts to be civil have been met with betrayal after betrayal.

We are at war, ladies and gentlemen of the True West. You must send your forces to aid in the cause, in the preservation of not just yourselves, but of the future of the Nuian. Send the army for the preservation of liberty. Send it for justice. Send it for UNIFICATION. Send it for reason.

Let your choices today reflect on your bravery and be made stronger because of it.

This day, we rescue the West from terrorism and tyranny of Rising On and its' allies, and usher forth a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Let it be known that we will give no quarters to anyone who is NOT with us.

Do not stand aside. Stand for something, or die for nothing. Let me see you on the battlefield, whether friend or foe, that I may give proper respect that you were man enough to fight and die for your belief.

Arise! Arise, farmers of west! Wagons shall be shattered, ships shall be blown! A sword-day, a PURPLE day... ere the Sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin... and the tyranny's ending!

You can choose to die in their old world or live in our new world. Hoist the colours!

What say you? Will you answer the call?

For Frodo.

TLDR: We Few and allies are going to war with every guild that is allied to RO and every guild that stands to remain neutral in this civil war. Time to make a choice.

Good luck everyone involved! May the best guild(s) win!

I guess visiting Cinderstone will be interesting, I better grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!

Sounds bad for pirating

Oh well, doesn't effect me. Don't care.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ AMENO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    RDPS | RNGod | Bow Down
    Originality level: -9000

Quote Originally Posted by Aurablade View Post
    TLDR: We Few and allies are going to war with every guild that is allied to RO and every guild that stands to remain neutral in this civil war. Time to make a choice.
    So I was kinda on board to pk RO..PB..Luna. SSGT...I mean we do that anyway...But after reading the minor threat we'll be rethinking our stance. Threatening guilds that aren't involved is crap. We will be doing what we always do...Whatever we want. Good luck

Also : referring to this as a " civil war" or saying things like "fleet commander" in an mmo are hilarious lol

Neutrality is what has dragged us into this mess. I can't even RP a little? :P

Its provocation/vengeance all over again

I give it a month till We Few disbands/vanish

nahh more people to kill on mainland without them paying attention to you since you're red, not green or purple :P

I miss not caring bout ♥♥♥♥ :c
    Raxkappa <Disaster> 55 Revenant/Skullknight-
    Twitch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast