+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Declaration of Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by Aurablade View Post
    We are the only guild in the west that held our word
    Again...false...You are the only mainstream large guild that stuck with their word. Other guilds have never given their word so you really cant claim to be the only one. You need to retreat from this thread, backpeddle hard, and let madhy clean this up. You are severely ♥♥♥♥ing up what hes trying to do by forcing decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by iMythic View Post
    I guess visiting Cinderstone will be interesting, I better grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!
    I live in Cinderstone. I got a pretty pimpn' Chalet. You should come see it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant View Post
    #Rekt I just want to say, WOOOHHOOOO!!! I am going to have so much fun now. Death to We Few, let the depths of the fiery inferno that is my hate be unleashed! MWAHAHAHAHAHHA...

I would just like to say, who cares.

Personal We Few Kill count
    3 trade ships
    1 we few galleon
    220 we few member death blows
    Total infamy gained 2700
    Total draughts drunken 10

Current losses at warring with we few
    1 galleon
    1 clipper
    17 deaths

Yes I keep tabs on everything.
    Can you please keep a count of how many times I personally kill you? I'm not sure how many people aware of how big of a ♥♥♥♥ing liar you and RO are, but you died at least 7 times tonight at Growlgate.
    Killing is my business... and business is good.
    www.teamavid.com

TLDR: We Few and allies are going to war with every guild that is allied to RO and every guild that stands to remain neutral in this civil war. Time to make a choice.
    So just to clarify, any guild that doesn't bend the knee / join you is your enemy?

It's cool if that's how you choose to play it, just wanted to be sure.
    The Jempire
    Salphira - Western Continent

7 times at growlgate about... 4 times from you calibex (I don't count arena's or duels that isn't part of the war). I don't really die to we few that often anytime else and 4/7 of those deaths at growlgate were sin and slayers.....

Any guild that doesn't make a choice will be forced into a choice, it's not about bending the knee. Make a choice.

And I am surprised by your statement Dustin, because you guys have no problems purpl'ing on any greens you see but now you are having second thoughts? LOL.

Any guild that doesn't make a choice will be forced into a choice, it's not about bending the knee. Make a choice.

And I am surprised by your statement Dustin, because you guys have no problems purpl'ing on any greens you see but now you are having second thoughts? LOL.
    Unfortunately you messed up, by placing those that are remaining neutral into it your only further dividing the faction which if I remember correctly was what you wanted to avoid?
    <asl>
    Salphira - West - NA

The great BR war...
    <SlayerS>
    Virtuosity (Zehro RIP)
    Kyrios East

Nothing has changed for us really, when I joined this guild. The rules were attack anyone you want, so nothing has changed except now I will be attacking who I want.

I look forward to being in a fight everywhere I go. I'll be having a lot of fun.

Rising ON confirmed for 15 year old dirtbikers in monster brand hats.

No, just overly excited and I don't do forums that often. Also I am not going to take this professionally or seriously, do you honestly at all believe We Few can manage to do anyyyy damage? I mean they go out and pirate greens on a regular basis anyways and fail. The only time I seen them succeed is when they had a full raid on a galleon and took 1 lunaticos fishing boat. I mean I can do that ♥♥♥♥ solo, so... I mean like... I don't know take whatever you want out of this. Also 450 forum posts, I could assume you are a drama queen but I won't :P.#Rekt

Ah thank you for opening this can of worms. We play the game to have fun. Thats all their is to Provocation. We have a frickin blast whether pking a green or a red. We never threatened anyone. Never put together a 1.5 hr meeting with literal translators to repeat the same remedial info again and again. We are who we are. We will still flag whoever we want. Some people just get special treatment...Reference: pheonix brigade be4 the castle loss. Our policy is we have no kos list. Well we havnt for some time. So now because of your ignorant post you went from having backing to losing it. PLEASE kos us because we dont help. Ive had most of my guild for bout 8 yrs now. Lets see who caves first. mine...or a throw together merg guild

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast