+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph

Glyph

Ok, i haven't seen anything about this, and I'm sure I can't be the only one to have the problem >.< but yesterday glyph client was working fine as ever, but this morning, i tried to click it, and once it'd usually come up, it didn't come up but it was in the bar below, and i'd go into the task manager, and it'd say not responding. I've tried restarting, re installing, anything and now it makes me log into it (since i re installed and once i click log in it stops responding...please helppp ))): no other way to play archeage if this is happening >.<

You're not the only one man. I've never had an issue until randomly early this morning after it updated I now get an error pretty much summing up that something got corrupted and now it can't load but I had to leave for work so I didn't have a chance to remove and reinstall. Hopefully the fix will be as simple as that.

Oh man /: well once you do that, lemme know if it works for you >.<

Every time glyph updates I have to reinstall it it will work for me but idk what to suggest for you sorry. I think there is troubleshooting on the glyph website did you try it? Or run as admin?

hmm I tried trouble shooting it but didn't seem to work and i also tried the running as admin. Still freezes /:

I had Glyph do that to me after it updated too. Also had it give me an error about some steam.dll file not being designed for windows.

Uninstalled Glyph through Windows, telling it to just uninstall glyph (rather than glyph and all games), then reinstalled from my account page, fixed for me without having to reinstall Archeage.

re install from account page? o; and also thing is, is i didn't have any update before this happened o;

Same was happening to me as well today find the glyph appdata folder usually in C:/Users/Yourname/Local and delete it finally got mine to load after i did that exact issue you were having I deleted but mine wouldn't even reinstall I did a system restore to get it back then found that folder. Glyph now loaded Archeage did uninstall so I am reinstalling that as we speak. But I have been down since 1030 AM EST it's now almost 5 I had tried everything

so wait um what did you do to fix it? o; you just deleted the folder and re installed?

deleted the appdata folder. According to tech support it can cause issues but like you I was fine till today I crashed and then glyph stopped responding

C:/Users/Yourname/Local/Appdata/glyph I believe is how it comes up. it isn't the folder glyph is installed in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast