Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Katuro View Post
Iīve installed Glyph on my extern database ( Toshiba 1TB )It was all the time good but now after the patch the same error keep pop up.I donīt find any comparable solutions.... at least it is a weird error.
Do you use a network drive for Documents? I mean, is the location where Documents are stored on your machine, accessible through multiple computers, or is it a location on your C: drive?As a test, do you have enough disk space on your C: drive for ArcheAge, even if you don't intend to leave it there?If you have your Documents folder on your C: drive, you may be able to fix this error by installing Glyph to the C: drive, then copy your ArcheAge installation folder and paste it into the C:\Program Files(x86)\Glyph\Games location. If the Games folder doesn't exist yet, you can create it.Once copied over, let me know if the error keeps happening. Is the external drive connected via a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connection? The speed of data transfer will vary based on the connection type, so please be patient while that is happening.
Jump to post...