+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge is stuck on Slpash Screen "Auroria's, birthplace"

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Chan View Post
    This doesn't work either, I am not sure why nothing I do works. I've tried several "solutions". I use to play this game perfectly before, I checked the anti-virus logs and stuff theres no archeage stuff in quarantine.
    Have you done a full uninstall of Glyph and ArcheAge, then installed both, from scratch, in the default installation location on drive C:?

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    Have you done a full uninstall of Glyph and ArcheAge, then installed both, from scratch, in the default installation location on drive C:?

Same issue here, nothing in AV logs, game crashes during the green splash screen.
    Uninstalled Glyph and AA and reinstalled them again and still same error..

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IonicBlade View Post
    Same issue here, nothing in AV logs, game crashes during the green splash screen.
    Uninstalled Glyph and AA and reinstalled them again and still same error..
    I just want to make sure you've tried the steps posted previously in this thread so we can eliminate the most common causes of issues.

Most of these issues can be fixed by doing these steps.

To try downloading the latest patch again to see if that resolves the issue, try these steps.

I just want to make sure you've tried the steps posted previously in this thread so we can eliminate the most common causes of issues.

Most of these issues can be fixed by doing these steps.

To try downloading the latest patch again to see if that resolves the issue, try these steps.
    It will not let me redownload the patch only, it wants a full redownload..

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by IonicBlade View Post
    It will not let me redownload the patch only, it wants a full redownload..
    After those steps, Glyph needs to be pointed at your previously installed files. Go into the Settings tab and select ArcheAge Live and make sure the installation path is the same spot where the game is already installed.

Here..

http://prntscr.com/6g7v74
    http://prntscr.com/6g7vdk

Same issue, targeted the previously installed files..

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks for posting the images. If that is the location where the game is currently located, it's difficult to say why Glyph is asking for a full installation.

One thing that can cause that is the history.txt file. In the previously provided steps I asked a player to update the text in the file, but if any other changes are made to it, the game may no longer recognize you have the game installed.

When you navigate to F:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge do you see the history.txt file? If not, is it located in the Live folder? Where is it located, once you find it? What text does it contain?

Same issue, but now sometimes Glyph fails to even start up the Hackshield check and all other processes slow to a crawl. Going to try a total re-install of Glyph and AA

Thanks for posting the images. If that is the location where the game is currently located, it's difficult to say why Glyph is asking for a full installation.

One thing that can cause that is the history.txt file. In the previously provided steps I asked a player to update the text in the file, but if any other changes are made to it, the game may no longer recognize you have the game installed.

When you navigate to F:\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge do you see the history.txt file? If not, is it located in the Live folder? Where is it located, once you find it? What text does it contain?
    I'm positive it's the location where the game is installed.

Text in history is version 222624f

stuck at same place problem just started today...

running archeage not only gets stuck at birthplace but system runs slow after that and windows defender keeps running berzerk on disk.

disabling windows defender worked!

trino has conflict with windows defender i think

adding archeage folder to exceptions also worked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast