+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for committed players to form an elite circle

Red face 8

Hi there, I would be interested in joining your group. I'm new to Archage, but have been playing rpgs for nearly a decade. This one looks like it will be the best I've played so far. I'm really looking forward to it. let me know if you want to team up.

...and we shall call it the Debauchery Tea Party.

Lol. I'm probably not quite as committed to join your guild thingy, but I wish you luck and look forward to seeing you in game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXtreme76 View Post
    Hi there, I would be interested in joining your group. I'm new to Archage, but have been playing rpgs for nearly a decade. This one looks like it will be the best I've played so far. I'm really looking forward to it. let me know if you want to team up.
    Ohh yes, I can assure you that it IS one of the best I've played..

Once formed, I want this to be very private and quiet circle till we reach the mark. When we do, uh oh, won't be so quiet now will we.. but yes we will defintely behave ourselves for the most others.. and for some.. their nightmare. LOL

As I don't want this to be a race/nationality oriented group, the main focus will be each member's ability to use controls, making quick yet correct decisions and of course.. dedicating time and love =)

I will add you to my list as the first friend. HELLO BUDDY!! =P

Keep checking back to this thread as we gather a few more~

I am looking for more friends to play and enjoy the game with, I am committed to playing and the idea to start small is best, not sure about guild yet but we can discuss that, if you are interested
    IGN: Baragan|Race: Nuian|Server: Enla

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it

Will do, Glad to be a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Futuza View Post
    ...and we shall call it the Debauchery Tea Party.

Lol. I'm probably not quite as committed to join your guild thingy, but I wish you luck and look forward to seeing you in game.
    haha. hi Darth.

Well not a guild thingy yet. =) I just want trustworthy and dedicated friends. Guild thing will be more of a natural thing.

I also look forward to seeing you!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Zemo View Post
    I am looking for more friends to play and enjoy the game with, I am committed to playing and the idea to start small is best, not sure about guild yet but we can discuss that, if you are interested
    Hello Baron!

Yes! small group can be very effective against large groups in many different ways~ we won't write down the 'corporate details' as the others do, deciding who will be what officer.. but over a couple of weeks period we will defintely talk about each member's role in the circle(for battles, choice of races/classes and skills to be complete as a team) we can form a battle party of 5 or form a battle group of 50(i guess we'll be using more like.. 10 spots?)

I can give you tips on which classes are effective and I want you all to use your best/favorite classes while being supportive for the team.

Boss farming, siege and dungeons will take some time for everyone to jump on after the release and i want our circle to be the few that gets there first.

keep checking back Baron!

Hi my name is Brian,

I will be fully committed to ArcheAge buying founder packs and everything. I play games first and foremost for enjoyment however, I find being competitive in a game the most fun of all. Nothing gives me more pleasure then besting my opponent. I'm looking for a guild that will do well enough to own the lands and have a name known in the game. From what I read you are on your way there and I'd like to join you.

I am going some form of an archer in this game. I am looking towards the Sniper class at the moment. The idea of stealthily placing myself on the edge of a fight and bursting out a guild's back line damage and to then make a quick getaway sounds ideal to my play style from other games and MMO's.

You sound like a good leader. I'd appreciate the chance to talk to you more. You sound like someone I could follow and if we get caught out in sea in a ♥♥♥♥ storm, people will follow without question. I'd like to get the chance to play with you.

Do you know what you'd name the guild or would you put it to a vote?

What was your best and worst experiences on the Korean Servers?

How much does skill come into this game? or is it all about gear and items?

That's good, as I have generally gravitated towards Tank-type characters. I like to get up close and personal, take the damage while the other members of the team pick off the enemies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast