+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: @GM Scapes or Khorah Tahyang Griefers

@GM Scapes or Khorah Tahyang Griefers

This player Balzor has had multiple characters logged in at all times with their haulers parked on this guy's property for a couple days now. He claims that he has multiple computers but in the past he has admitted to multi boxing. Regardless if this is legitimate gameplay or not, you can blame me for trying but can you like force kick these characters? I dont know if its breaking any rules to have the haulers on the property but maybe you could look into these characters having different IPs. Afterall as long as he leaves them logged in there is nothing this guy can do. Hopefully this gets nipped in the butt soon before everyone is doing it all the time. Could cause some serious headaches for you guys.

ScreenShot0002.jpg

Chat started on 2015-03-12 08:03 PM UTC

(08:03:02 PM) *** michael joined the chat ***
    (08:03:02 PM) michael: Curious about if something is against the Code of Conducts, looking for some clarification.
    (08:04:35 PM) Trion Worlds Automated Message: Thanks for waiting. Our average wait time is less than 15 minutes.
    (08:20:11 PM) *** GM Awsam joined the chat ***
    (08:20:17 PM) GM Awsam: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
    (08:20:46 PM) michael: hi i was curious about if parking farm carts on other peoples farms is against any rules
    (08:21:07 PM) GM Awsam: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I'm going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
    (08:21:16 PM) michael: yes it is
    (08:21:33 PM) GM Awsam: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
    (08:24:49 PM) GM Awsam: Thank you for your patience. It does appear that blocking with farm carts is not against any rules. May I assist you with anything else today?
    (08:25:26 PM) michael: okay perfect thanks thats all =)
    (08:26:15 PM) GM Awsam: Great! Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds. In the bottom left of your chat window, you can find an 'Options' button. Please click this button and select 'End this chat'. If you don't see this option, please let me know.
    (08:26:16 PM) *** michael left the chat ***

As you can see that he clearly did a exstensive look into the rules considering it got back to you in under 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by balzor View Post
    Chat started on 2015-03-12 08:03 PM UTC

(08:03:02 PM) *** michael joined the chat ***
    (08:03:02 PM) michael: Curious about if something is against the Code of Conducts, looking for some clarification.
    (08:04:35 PM) Trion Worlds Automated Message: Thanks for waiting. Our average wait time is less than 15 minutes.
    (08:20:11 PM) *** GM Awsam joined the chat ***
    (08:20:17 PM) GM Awsam: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
    (08:20:46 PM) michael: hi i was curious about if parking farm carts on other peoples farms is against any rules
    (08:21:07 PM) GM Awsam: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I'm going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
    (08:21:16 PM) michael: yes it is
    (08:21:33 PM) GM Awsam: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
    (08:24:49 PM) GM Awsam: Thank you for your patience. It does appear that blocking with farm carts is not against any rules. May I assist you with anything else today?
    (08:25:26 PM) michael: okay perfect thanks thats all =)
    (08:26:15 PM) GM Awsam: Great! Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds. In the bottom left of your chat window, you can find an 'Options' button. Please click this button and select 'End this chat'. If you don't see this option, please let me know.
    (08:26:16 PM) *** michael left the chat ***
    This gm is an idiot and uninformed like most of the trions customer service.

Scapes and khloran both said blocking npcs with farm carts and using your hauler to prevent people from planting or harvesting on their farm is against the rules. I will look for this info and post it as soon I find it.

well if its against the rules the devs can tell me and Ill stop =) But until then the cs said it was okay.

The fact that you go out of your way to purposely utilize multiple accounts just to block others from game play and then waste more time out of your life to go and talk to a GM about you blocking someone from their farm shows a lot about you. My recommendation is to take a step back from your computer and go outside. Go climb a tree. Go hang out with your friends. Drink some beer. Wtf is wrong with you.

It's Redrum's alt account taking the screenshot, is this Redrum's farm?

Go Balzor!
    Great White Hephaistos

Shadowblade/Darkrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Palinore View Post
    The fact that you go out of your way to purposely utilize multiple accounts just to block others from game play and then waste more time out of your life to go and talk to a GM about you blocking someone from their farm shows a lot about you. My recommendation is to take a step back from your computer and go outside. Go climb a tree. Go hang out with your friends. Drink some beer. Wtf is wrong with you.
    Says the guy with 1400 posts...

This Balzor guy seems like a big hero to me, get rekt scrubs

Hey thats my farm.... poor poor tb... its so sad... ;(
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast