+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quit a couple months ago just got this email and free 99 dollar pack lol

Quit a couple months ago just got this email and free 99 dollar pack lol

CLAIM YOUR FREE ARCHEAGE GIFT
    As a big thank you for your patronage of ArcheAge, we’ve added a free in-game gift to your account.

All-new Gold Secrets Pack
    Cyanfin - an aquatic dolphin mount!
    Ebongleam Dynasty Robes - Lunar New Year costume
    Glider Customization: Starlit Wings
    1 Lucky Sunpoint
    1 Lucky Moonpoint
    1 Lucky Starpoint
    Ayanad 7-day Pass: First Floor Lobby
    Ayanad 7-day Pass: Second Floor Lobby
    Ayanad 7-day Pass: Third Floor Lobby
    Don’t delay! Unclaimed gifts expire March 31st.

To claim your gift, click here to log in to Glyph, select “ArcheAge Gift” from the ArcheAge Store page, and follow the checkout steps in the product description (don’t worry – it’s free!).

Enjoy your treasure chests, the trip to Level 55, and everything that awaits in the new Secrets of Ayanad update!

- The ArcheAge Team

How mad are people going to rage that people who used to play get this free stuff?

screenshots or it didn't happen.
    Jaguar
    Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB)

gigantic ♥♥♥♥storm incoming
    trino what have u done

3/10

At least make it realistic if you're attempting to troll.
    - Swisha - Jaze -
    Best Unguilded Healer
    of Kyrios

Former Everquest 2 player...
    - Swisha - Kloee - Jewel - Katy -
    of Nagafen

Explaining Archeage: Generic MMO + The Sims + Pirates of the Caribbean + Monopoly + Yahtzee + Battleship + Farmville

If trion is generously giving all their current subscribes a big thank you gift, then I will be extremely happy. If they are handing out high value items to players who quit in order to get them to come back, or if this is just to random people or people who meet obscure requirements like having the "send me spam to my email account" button clicked in glyph, I think I will delete everything I have and walk away.

But most likely, it's just an elaborate ruse. Trion isnt that generous, and I would think they arent that stupid as to piss off the people who actually give them money in favor of people who might/dont.

Quote Originally Posted by John Small View Post
    If trion is generously giving all their current subscribes a big thank you gift, then I will be extremely happy. If they are handing out high value items to players who quit in order to get them to come back, or if this is just to random people or people who meet obscure requirements like having the "send me spam to my email account" button clicked in glyph, I think I will delete everything I have and walk away.

But most likely, it's just an elaborate ruse. Trion isnt that generous, and I would think they arent that stupid as to piss off the people who actually give them money in favor of people who might/dont.
    it seems to be people who have a currently inactive account but had patron status sometime in the past is getting this gift. typical trino. just like how they gave 300 gilda stars and worker's to random people in game :]

Quote Originally Posted by belfrysol View Post
    just like how they gave 300 gilda stars and worker's to random people in game :]
    wot the fug.

Well if this is how they thank people for their patronage, then logic dictates that i should cancel my two patron accounts (one has been patron status since launch) to receive thanks for my patronage.

Yet again, another example of Trion doing the complete opposite of what they should be doing.

EDIT: Trion i just canceled my subscription(s) for Patron. I will be eagerly awaiting a "Thank you for your Patronage" email !!

EDIT2: Funny how the timing of this coincides with TESO becoming F2P/B2P.
    Carebears Unite!! ♥ ♡
    PHP Code:
           c___c

/. .\
           \
    _T_
          /`
       `\
         (/  .  \)
          /
    ';-;'\
         ()/   \() 
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaani View Post
    "hey, thanks for giving me more rewards for this thing I get, but why are you not also giving me more of this thing you give me?"

Quote Originally Posted by John Small View Post
    wot the fug.
    iirc they've also given out loyalty token packages just like that. i dunno. trino does weird things.

Sure, give free stuff to the people that quit. But the people that have been paying since day one... nothing is for free. I guess the privilege of playing and paying for their game is it's own reward...
    Never assume you are smarter, tougher, richer, or in any way better than someone you have never met.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast