+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Petition: All active recurring patrons get same gift package as people that quit

Petition: All active recurring patrons get same gift package as people that quit

http://strawpoll.me/3912509

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/com...on_account_my/

Quote Originally Posted by supeg View Post
    CLAIM YOUR FREE ARCHEAGE GIFT
    As a big thank you for your patronage of ArcheAge, we’ve added a free in-game gift to your account.

All-new Gold Secrets Pack
    Cyanfin - an aquatic dolphin mount!
    Ebongleam Dynasty Robes - Lunar New Year costume
    Glider Customization: Starlit Wings
    1 Lucky Sunpoint
    1 Lucky Moonpoint
    1 Lucky Starpoint
    Ayanad 7-day Pass: First Floor Lobby
    Ayanad 7-day Pass: Second Floor Lobby
    Ayanad 7-day Pass: Third Floor Lobby
    Don’t delay! Unclaimed gifts expire March 31st.

To claim your gift, click here to log in to Glyph, select “ArcheAge Gift” from the ArcheAge Store page, and follow the checkout steps in the product description (don’t worry – it’s free!).

Enjoy your treasure chests, the trip to Level 55, and everything that awaits in the new Secrets of Ayanad update!

- The ArcheAge Team

How mad are people going to rage that people who used to play get this free stuff?
    TRION...

Just when you look like you are making positive changes you pull !@$ like this...

SIGNED

why do you keep slapping your loyal customers / community in the face?

http://strawpoll.me/3912509

Still seems iffy to me that they'd send this out on a wednesday, with a 12 day claim time. Usually the emails they send out have month or two time frame to claim the "rewards"

Not to mention people are quoting two different "Rewards" packages. One is saying its the Gold Ayanad pack + some rare gifts, like in the post you quoted and then there's the one from Reddit which is giving an entirely different bevy of gifts (somewhat the same but slightly altered).

So this still comes off as a prank to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    Still seems iffy to me that they'd send this out on a wednesday, with a 12 day claim time. Usually the emails they send out have month or two time frame to claim the "rewards"

Not to mention people are quoting two different "Rewards" packages. One is saying its the Gold Ayanad pack + some rare gifts, like in the post you quoted and then there's the one from Reddit which is giving an entirely different bevy of gifts (somewhat the same but slightly altered).

So this still comes off as a prank to me.
    You really think they would go the extra mile to photoshop *in-game* screenshots? u wot m8

I JOIN THE PETITION. It is only fair.

i dunno, i dont see any petition, maybe u should've like, made a poll.

Sigh, seriously Trion seems to have no clue what they're doing.

But hey, why reward the people who're already playing and putting money into the game?
    ♥♥♥♥ those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by belfrysol View Post
    You really think they would go the extra mile to photoshop *in-game* screenshots? u wot m8
    I've seen it done before for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles. Wouldnt be the first or last time.

You really think they wouldn't do that, trolls work hard to piss people off, a little bit of photoshop is just the tip of the iceburg.

I would like to think Trion isn't so cruel as to reward those who bailed on the game, however marketing departments have been known to pull crazy stunts like this soooooo, dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonthitme View Post
    You really think they wouldn't do that, trolls work hard to piss people off, a little bit of photoshop is just the tip of the iceburg.

I would like to think Trion isn't so cruel as to reward those who bailed on the game, however marketing departments have been known to pull crazy stunts like this soooooo, dunno.
    I mean hey if they ARE giving out that stuff than sure as hell we ALL want in too.

But it seems like TOO GOOD a free package to be true. Even in Rift, their own game, the most they ever gave out was a standard high level mount and maybe a few hundreds credits. Never anything they could make real money on ingame

i smell troll. but i want freebies so /sign
    Errors have been made, others will be blamed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast