+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Without APEX Users, you wouldn't make as much money

Without APEX Users, you wouldn't make as much money

I demand the Paid Gift, or I'll just stop buying 2 APEX each month.
    I don't want that lousy non paying package, where is the appreciation in that?
    Its not even 1/100 as good as the package the NON ACTIVE players received, I mean, ffs...
    These 'non paying' account that actually dont have patron should receive that gift, but accounts that do have Patron should receive the Paid gift.
    Jewish
    Officer in <IIIIIII>

Agree

/10char

I want an answer from a GM

You are missing something. Free players arent limited like subscribers so ... if 100 free players left, other 100 will start playing sooner or later just because its free. Some of them will like the game, buy apex with gold and the cicle of life will start agayn. Thats why ftp games have a longer live than subscription games.

If they didnt sell apex, they would just sell gold.

Sorry, you arw replaceable

it should have just been a "patron" gift.

It makes absolutely no sense, that just because someone paid for you to obtain your sub via in game currency. That you should feel entitled to anything more than what you are getting without spending your own money.

Also if you stop buying the two apex, it makes no difference in the long run. there are more people who will buy them other than you.

Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeFox View Post
    If they didnt sell apex, they would just sell gold.

Sorry, you arw replaceable
    I am replaceable IF they would sell gold for money.
    But they do it through APEX, if no one buys APEX, why would people spend $$ on it if they dont get any gold for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Itzjak View Post
    You are missing something. Free players arent limited like subscribers so ... if 100 free players left, other 100 will start playing sooner or later just because its free. Some of them will like the game, buy apex with gold and the cicle of life will start agayn. Thats why ftp games have a longer live than subscription games.
    If only that was some what true or even kinda true. The number of f2p players leaving the game does not nor has it been since the games started equal. If that was even close to true all the servers would have health number's in fact the numbers would of doubled since most people that still play run more then one account to counter labor and tax issue's.

Quote Originally Posted by SlashxmE View Post
    I want an answer from a GM
    here is your answer

GET A JOB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast