+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Without APEX Users, you wouldn't make as much money

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    here is your answer

GET A JOB
    I have a job.

Actually, the title is incorrect.

If they didn't sell APEX, then they would actually end up making more money, because scrubs like you wouldn't be buying "Patron Status" with pixels. People would have to actually whip out the credit card and PAY for their right to own farms and have the "big" labor pool.

You should be grateful for the fact that Trion gave you anything for your patronage (pun intended.)
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

Trion want to compensate people who has been financially affected by purchasing their items with real money and not to all players. Real money is serious business, play time is just a hobby.

If apex system stop working, Trion will desing necessary new cash shop items for suscribers not for F2P players, such as other F2P games without patron option. In this game, XLGAMES and Trion have sought a system where F2P players can obtain the same benefits that a susbcriber with play time. And that is hard to find in many games.

You think you're making money for Trion with your work on the game but the fact is that people who pay apex with real money will spend that money in other items if the patron stop working and they remplace it with other business model. So Trion always will think on the cash players not F2P.

All F2P games are designed to make real money and what companies are looking for is people that spend their real money in their games. F2P gamers only spend their time and does not give profits to Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Draskya View Post
    Trion want to compensate people who has been financially affected by purchasing their items with real money and not to all players. Real money is serious business, play time is just a hobby.

If apex system stop working, Trion will desing necessary new cash shop items for suscribers not for F2P players, such as other F2P games without patron option. In this game, XLGAMES and Trion have sought a system where F2P players can obtain the same benefits that a susbcriber with play time. And that is hard to find in many games.

You think you're making money for Trion with your work on the game but the fact is that people who pay apex with real money will spend that money in other items if the patron stop working and they remplace it with other business model. So Trion always will think on the cash players not F2P.

All F2P games are designed to make real money and what companies are looking for is people that spend their real money in their games. F2P gamers only spend their time and does not give profits to Trion.
    Clearly you know nothing about today mmorpg's or trions history with subbed or b2p games that have gone f2p.

Fork over your money like the rest of us man, that's all you can do.

Supporting your patron status with in-game methods does NOT making you a PAYING patron. Sorry if you can't see that, or how you think it's not fair. Not fair would be you guys getting the same thing that people who pay for the game get. THAT would not be fair.

So you see? The street goes both ways. Look first before you cross it.

I don't get why people who doesn't even recognize this game anymore gets a dolphin, and I, a very active member, who bought patron with x2 APEX don't get a dolphin! I don't want anything but a Dolphin!

My friend spent 50,000 credits trying to get that dolphin and he still didn't get it, there's no way I'm getting credits for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Actually, the title is incorrect.

If they didn't sell APEX, then they would actually end up making more money, because scrubs like you wouldn't be buying "Patron Status" with pixels. People would have to actually whip out the credit card and PAY for their right to own farms and have the "big" labor pool.

You should be grateful for the fact that Trion gave you anything for your patronage (pun intended.)
    But then no one will buy APEX with irl money to sell to, therefor less money for them. Look at all the pay2winners, they buy thousands of dollars worth of APEX each week to make in-game gold.

APEX is what keeps this game alive. If APEX didn't exist, I wouldn't be playing.

Want a dolphin? Do the dungeon that's the purpose of it aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by kwart View Post
    But then no one will buy APEX with irl money to sell to, therefor less money for them. Look at all the pay2winners, they buy thousands of dollars worth of APEX each week to make in-game gold.

APEX is what keeps this game alive. If APEX didn't exist, I wouldn't be playing.
    Big pay to win players RMT friend. All the people running with divine delphi buffs, top end weapons purchased gold from 3rd party websites or player auction websites as it is 10x cheaper than buying credits or apex.

Along with the people who exploited apex and got away with it. Most of the money spent with Trion are people addicted to the RNG boxes, very few big time whales or PTW players spend that kind of money on the cash shop.

If Apex had no purpose in the game, Trion's income would be much lower is the point people are trying to make. Not to mention people who are paying with patron with real money are not even getting close to what was already handed out yesterday to random people.

There were some random FTP players who got that big boy package yesterday. But yeah Apex and the big RNG boxes are big money earners, FTP are the people who are the majority and without them farming gold to buy apex, no one would spend $$$ on apex in the first place.

This game would go offline and die if it had only subscribers lol. They would have to shut this game down due to the lack of people paying a sub lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kwart View Post
    I don't get why people who doesn't even recognize this game anymore gets a dolphin, and I, a very active member, who bought patron with x2 APEX don't get a dolphin! I don't want anything but a Dolphin!

My friend spent 50,000 credits trying to get that dolphin and he still didn't get it, there's no way I'm getting credits for that.
    Just think about it, if you paid for patron with 2apex bought for in-game gold, WHY would Trion OWE YOU anything, you didnt pay for said apex, you didnt do anything but free loath off of someone who actually payed for the apex, Trion doesnt have to give you the same package paying customers had, because you NEVER payed for apex with your IRL money. You should be glad they gave you anything for free actually, 4 rng boxes are good for never spending a bit of money on this game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast