+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Without APEX Users, you wouldn't make as much money

Quote Originally Posted by kwart View Post
    If it wasn't for us who buys the APEX with in-game cash, players wouldn't buy APEX with irl cash. Think about it..
    Yes i know, but what i meant was that not every single person that buys apex, uses it for patron, there could be 0 FTP players and apex would still be bought, because they serve as a currency to buy exclusive marketplace items. Im a paying subscriber and i still buy apex with in-game gold.

If it wasn't for us who buys the APEX with in-game cash, players wouldn't buy APEX with irl cash. Think about it..
    If it wasn't apex, it would be something else from the marketplace..

People buy the stuff to make quick gold , they don't really care who buys it. Ultimately , it is their money that went to Trion...

Quote Originally Posted by SlashxmE View Post
    balanced? I think not.
    They are rewarding people who quit more than people who actually play.
    lol, you know you can have like 50k Free accounts if you want. There isn't a point in all those Lucky and Archeum. Like the people that made new accounts just for the Divine Gifts that they didn't pay any money on those new accounts. Think that they should get all those items on each account?

Support the game, then you can get things that paying people get. Not a hard concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Akilahon View Post
    Yes i know, but what i meant was that not every single person that buys apex, uses it for patron, there could be 0 FTP players and apex would still be bought, because they serve as a currency to buy exclusive marketplace items. Im a paying subscriber and i still buy apex with in-game gold.
    apex would stillbe sold but no where near as much as it is now. The fact of the matter is it's a waste to buy apex for the sole reason of credits to shop the market because you get more credits just buying it off the main site.

Without APEX users I would sell Tax Certs, Regrade Charms, Storage Chests, Costumes, Workers Comp Pots, and any number of items from the market place instead.

Wait, I already do because you cheap SOBs aren't spending enough on APEX to make it worth selling anymore lol.

Seriously though, to be honest while APEX does help Trion it isn't the end all be all for cash shop items. They care far more about those RNG box sells numbers than anything else.

People being sad for receiving free stuff, these kids sometimes would deserve a response like you want something or nothing? If they gave nothing to you, you wouldn't ♥♥♥♥♥ jack squat they had the patience to give you something for contributing nothing and you still whine ... I'm done replying to this kid post...

We are dedicated players, we Patrons deserve it. People who doesn't recognize this game anymore got the gifts, and not us?

I WANT DA DOLPHIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Akilahon View Post
    If you bought those 2 apex with your money ($10 dollars) i think you will get the cyanfin and the paying customer package, BUT if you are saying that you buy 2 apex each month, with IN-GAME gold, WHY would Trion even owe you anything? You arent paying for the apex, those 2 apex you buy every month are being bought by someone else, THEY, the ones who spent money, are the ones who are entitled to earn the paying customer package, not you.
    supply and demand ------ > your APEX -----> no need for apex ( apex is 100 g ) -----> need apex ( apex is 500+ gold )
    learn how to look global ...... ( aka no F2P players = dead AA = no cash for greedy people ) because subs + gift boxes = greed nothing else

PS. i want this .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    The game is a train wreck of epic proportions.

We are dedicated players, we Patrons deserve it. People who doesn't recognize this game anymore got the gifts, and not us?

I WANT DA DOLPHIN!
    Why do you not support the game then?

I WANT DA DOLPHIN!
    my goodness if you are on ollo kwart the east faction and it's not bound you can have mine. my goodness, it's just a dolphin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast