+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: JQ turning purple at Halcyona War

Interesting indeed o.o

I've never heard of Synyster, but I'm sure they're a nice bunch of people, even if their members are overly salty. It's okay! It's okay..
    Kireru <> Kyrios East - Nerding it up
    Mukat <> Lucius - Inactive

What? Jolly Q actually did something harmful to it's own faction? Well thats hardly newsworthy. I suggest to you all that you toughen up aboot JQ. they gonna be dicks, all there is too it. I say, be the bigger dick. Every Damn time you see a JQ, ♥♥♥♥ with him. All of you, ♥♥♥♥ with JQ. Let them know that they are truly hated.

Have you ♥♥♥♥ed a Jolie Cul today? I did. Surprise buttsex is the best buttsex.

You guys can always ask help to Banzai or NaCl to do halcy...Oh wait you cant...

Btw didnt see anyone from synester or nite raid linking kraken stuff so i can only assume the drop went to the pirates or west right?
    The Lion of East

Quote Originally Posted by Aslahn View Post
    You guys can always ask help to Banzai or NaCl to do halcy...Oh wait you cant...

Btw didnt see anyone from synester or nite raid linking kraken stuff so i can only assume the drop went to the pirates or west right?
    What we had done with the Kraken drop was rather than have anyone use it, we sold it on the AH for gold to benefit ourselves.

Oh wait no, that was Chrispy! Lololol woops.

Yeah I got the Kraken drop and I got an immediate offer at 30k that I took. Unfortunately, it was bought and botted gold so it got removed. I'm not gonna appeal it though because it's illegitimate gold that shouldn't technically exist.

JQ in Halcyona means fast wins/tokens/buff for the Eastern Faction. If you're working with the west, you don't get that benefit.
    Espiritu - JQ GM/Public Relations

What a Joke ....... A couple weeks ago when the war between JQ and Senpai began , there was a post I commented on saying how PATHETIC and SAD it was for these guilds to be kicking people from CR/GR/Halcyona. At the time Senpai gained some respect in my eyes , as they immediately responded by saying that they had discussed this in guild and agreed it wasn't in the factions interest. JQ also responded on that thread............

So here we are again , The ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags that JQ has become since the leadership that got them their precious castle abandoned them , still being **** and ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. Haha one of the more epic losers being Kataria. Anyone notice in recent weeks her mouth runs constantly? I don't know what is worse either , that she talks as much ♥♥♥♥ or more than the rest or that she needs a savior once a day in chat before she goes to her favorite "report threaten" . Who does that ♥♥♥♥? You HYPOCRITE. Run your mouth and a rat to boot.

I guess if she is any example of what JQ is and stands for , nothing else needs to be said..........
    Swaggerz This is absolutely NOT my IGN!!!!!
    Stone Arrow
    Metal 94050 and Mining-91k Maxed Farming-86k Larceny-87k
    Gathering-53k Husbandry-51k Machining-38k-Cooking -7k
    Lucius
    Guild <NaCl>
    Fresh off the Farming circuit..........looking for some AYYYYYY CONTENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Espiritu View Post
    JQ in Halcyona means fast wins/tokens/buff for the Eastern Faction. If you're working with the west, you don't get that benefit.
    So, people who do DPS to the crystal don't deserve the drop/buff? It is really sad to see how vain Jolly Q has become... The fact that you guys think you are the voice of judgement for the East is sickening. You wanted to talk about how Blank was destroying the server? How about you take a ♥♥♥♥ing look in the mirror.

Hitagi-senpai
    Hex Warden
    Shadowblade
    <Senpai>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well said. That is all.
    Casual fun twitch sometimes :https://twitch.tv/reihorlicks
    youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/reihorlicks
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/reihorlicksprod

Why you gotta be salty~ Don't you know you'll get hypertension~
    [/B][/CENTER]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast