+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 178

Thread: JQ turning purple at Halcyona War

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bloks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitagi View Post
    So, people who do DPS to the crystal don't deserve the drop/buff? It is really sad to see how vain Jolly Q has become... The fact that you guys think you are the voice of judgement for the East is sickening. You wanted to talk about how Blank was destroying the server? How about you take a ♥♥♥♥ing look in the mirror.
    When a guild decides, they are going to help out the west get gear, why do they even fight for the east? You want to talk about JQ destroying the server bahahahahaha. How about YOU take a look in the mirror.

    Run this scenario with me here:
    JQ is not longer a thing, the pirates are working with the east and the west! Sounds like the whole 3 faction thing is a waste of time in that case. People would get bored of only PvE content because their guilds are working with all other factions. Sounds like a great time, I'm sure you'll never get bored of all the PvE content this PvP game has to offer lol.

    As a side note, Jolly Q is the only major guild that has been around since server launch. If any guild on the east has the right to be the voice of judgement of the east it is us. Call it egotistical or whatever you want, but you cannot deny that.

    I will see your salty ♥♥♥ in the 1v1's enjoy eating the dirt!
    Pseudorealism
    RIP <Jolly Q> <My Dad Is Gay>

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloks3 View Post
    When a guild decides, they are going to help out the west get gear, why do they even fight for the east? You want to talk about JQ destroying the server bahahahahaha. How about YOU take a look in the mirror.

    Run this scenario with me here:
    JQ is not longer a thing, the pirates are working with the east and the west! Sounds like the whole 3 faction thing is a waste of time in that case. People would get bored of only PvE content because their guilds are working with all other factions. Sounds like a great time, I'm sure you'll never get bored of all the PvE content this PvP game has to offer lol.

    As a side note, Jolly Q is the only major guild that has been around since server launch. If any guild on the east has the right to be the voice of judgement of the east it is us. Call it egotistical or whatever you want, but you cannot deny that.

    I will see your salty ♥♥♥ in the 1v1's enjoy eating the dirt!

    Archeage doesn't provide good PvE content for me. Even if I have difficulty countering (believe me, I will admit it) people and turning around my own garbage plays, I still enjoy PvP.

    I don't know if you were not online at the time, but Desire linked the Kraken Scepter. The West did NOT get the drop...

    I love how you have to bring up the 1v1 arena. I have never once questioned your capacity for PVP; in fact, I even complimented you on how you play Darkrunner. But whatever, bring on the ad hominem attacks. Since your main argument was about myself and PvE or PvP content, I now realize how devoid of reason you are.



    Hitagi-senpai
    Hex Warden
    Shadowblade
    <Senpai>

  3. #23
    Senior Member Bloks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your Mom's Pants
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitagi View Post
    Archeage doesn't provide good PvE content for me. Even if I have difficulty countering (believe me, I will admit it) people and turning around my own garbage plays, I still enjoy PvP.

    I don't know if you were not online at the time, but Desire linked the Kraken Scepter. The West did NOT get the drop...

    I love how you have to bring up the 1v1 arena. I have never once questioned your capacity for PVP; in fact, I even complimented you on how you play Darkrunner. But whatever, bring on the ad hominem attacks. Since your main argument was about myself and PvE or PvP content, I now realize how devoid of reason you are.
    Regardless if the west got the drop or not, eventually in this loot rotation each faction gets a drop. All 3 factions working together. Do not accuse us of destroying the server. Let's be honest here, when you say we are doing that..... Pot meet Kettle. Jolly Q adds content to the server, whether you like it or not, when 3 factions work together that are supposed to be fighting, you are removing content. So next time you guys want to go "ayyy content" in faction/shout chat. Remember that.

    Off to bed, have a good one.
    Pseudorealism
    RIP <Jolly Q> <My Dad Is Gay>

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloks3 View Post
    Regardless if the west got the drop or not, eventually in this loot rotation each faction gets a drop. All 3 factions working together. Do not accuse us of destroying the server. Let's be honest here, when you say we are doing that..... Pot meet Kettle. Jolly Q adds content to the server, whether you like it or not, when 3 factions work together that are supposed to be fighting, you are removing content. So next time you guys want to go "ayyy content" in faction/shout chat. Remember that.

    Off to bed, have a good one.
    The thing you aren't quite seeing here, is that we are making content. It doesn't matter if we are stopping your kraken attempts, or you guys stop ours. We get some naval combat and fun, right? If Jolly Q adds content, then so do we. Remember that.


    Seeya m9



    Hitagi-senpai
    Hex Warden
    Shadowblade
    <Senpai>

  5. #25
    Senior Member Ayugooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    513
    i create my own content

    ▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒
    ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░▒███▀▀▀▀███████▄▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒
    ▒░▒███▀░░░░░▐███████▌▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒
    ▒▒██▌░░░░░░░░▀███████▌▒▒░▒▒▒░▒
    ▒▐██░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒
    ▒▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▌▒▒░▒▒▒░▒
    ▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒
    ▒░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░▒░▒▒▒░▒
    ▒▒▐░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░▄▀░█░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒
    ▒░▒░▄█▀▄░▄▀░█░▀▌░░░▀░░░▒░▒▒▒░▒
    ▒▒▒▐░▀░░▌░▌░░░░▐░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒░▒▐░░░▐░▒░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░▐▒▒▀▀▄▄▒
    ▒▒▒▒▀▀▀░▒░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀
    ▒░▒▒▒░░░░▒▒░░▄▄▒░░░░░▐▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒░▒▒░░▀▄▄▀▀░░▒░░░░▐▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒░▒▒▒▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▀░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒
    ▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄█████▄▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    125
    Everyone on the west boat had a Great White title

    <3

    And the funny thing is people think west got the drop... LOL
    Syzzle
    Robin Hood of the West
    RIP in Banzai and Forever NaCl

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Espiritu View Post
    JQ in Halcyona means fast wins/tokens/buff for the Eastern Faction. If you're working with the west, you don't get that benefit.
    LOLOL the scrubs and their believing of the JQ propaganda Careful, Espiritu, believing JQ garbage causes terminal stupidity! Just look at QQataria and Thryson! Those two cannot form coherent words let alone sentences!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by JesinCrowe View Post
    LOLOL the scrubs and their believing of the JQ propaganda Careful, Espiritu, believing JQ garbage causes terminal stupidity! Just look at QQataria and Thryson! Those two cannot form coherent words let alone sentences!
    I don't even know why you feel the need to post meaningless garbage like these.
    If you rerolled west, stay west please. Stop trying to play both sides.
    Ruza <Paradigm>

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    377
    It's too funny how all the Jolly Q spew "but they're gearing the west!" when you guys were the ones that allowed Xtinction to get a drop from their Kraken kill and allowed Chrispy to sell the shield.

    I don't care that he sold it, but you do realize when he put it on AH someone from the west could have gotten it, in result, gearing the west with Kraken weapons.

    Just a little food for thought when talking about who gets gear

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatzuke View Post
    It's too funny how all the Jolly Q spew "but they're gearing the west!" when you guys were the ones that allowed Xtinction to get a drop from their Kraken kill and allowed Chrispy to sell the shield.

    I don't care that he sold it, but you do realize when he put it on AH someone from the west could have gotten it, in result, gearing the west with Kraken weapons.

    Just a little food for thought when talking about who gets gear
    I'm failing to see how you argument makes any valid point? Seeing as Xtinction viewed it as fair to have a /roll on a piece of gear from a world boss for all memebers that participated. So its wrong that someone with a good roll should have to equip that one shield (or give it to someone else) or sell it to benefit himself with other gear that benefitted him? Little do you know Chrispy used that gold to get some better gear, but also purchased 5-6 siege engine designs, 10 TST and other gear for guildies.

    So your gearing out the west argument is arrogant in regards to chrispy, when in fact his contribution from selling the shield in effect geared out more eastern faction members.

    Its ok thou, you must have been still salty that Senpai was not invited to the kraken even, hence you guys went pirate, because that was the only way you could have a true relationship with your Western friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts