+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Janudar] The current situation on the server

Quote Originally Posted by UnhappyCustomer View Post
    As blunt as this may sound...

(Forced) merges, or transfers aren't an option, it will just leave servers more deserted, or force you to lose all your land to join a new server.
    This will only result into a bigger loss in the playerbase.

Trion made the right decision for once.

If you really are that tired of your server, then simply reroll...

But it makes you a part of the reason that creates empty servers, if i may be honest.

What server are you from ?

You should maybe reroll on Janudar and see the actual state of the server...
    We didn't want merge as people may be pleased with a dead server and playing on a RPG game.. whereas people that still got interest for the game will move where content is created.

Our alliance have currently 2 castle and i can add one more that may think the same as i am. We used around 12300 stone bricks per caslte which represent 36900 stone briques for the 3 castle (so stop arguing with a 10 packs stone bricks house)... Still we will be glad to loose them and join a community that exist on an other server.

Why should i suffer in my gaming experience because people don't want to loose land ? Why won't i have any other choice than just to start over?
    Is this not implying that Trion or people that want to stay in that server force you to play on a server you're not pleased because they know you have no other choice that won't imply the leave of the game?

Sometimes the lack of empathy of some people is kinda sick and disapointing. Server transfers was pleasing everyone, those who wanted to stay and others to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    What server are you from ?

You should maybe reroll on Janudar and see the actual state of the server...
    We didn't want merge as people may be pleased with a dead server and playing on a RPG game.. whereas people that still got interest for the game will move where content is created.

Our alliance have currently 2 castle and i can add one more that may think the same as i am. We used around 12300 stone bricks per caslte which represent 36900 stone briques for the 3 castle... Still we will be glad to loose them and join a community that exist on an other server.

Why should i suffer in my gaming experience because people don't want to loose land ? Why won't i have any other choice than just to start over?
    Is this not implying that Trion or people that want to stay in that server force you to play because they know you have no other choice that won't imply the leave of the game?

Sometimes the lack of empathy of some people is kinda sick and disapointing. Server transfers was pleasing everyone, those who wanted to stay and others to leave.
    Like i said it might have sounded blunt, but was not intended to be...

It's simply the way it is, server merges tend to do more harm than good to a game.
    So your best option would be to reroll...
    As i don't see server tranfers or merges happening soon.

Rerolling after 6 months is only something a no-lifer can do... real humans will get to the point where they realise they WASTED 6 months ( and the cash pumped into the game during that time ) and just quit the game never to be looking at any Trion game again, since it seems they just can't manage their game in a serious way anyway
    Guildleader
    http://www.forsakengamers.com - ts3.forsakengamers.com

Great! So Janudar is the place !

I play in Kyrios and Shatigon (the two most populated server NA and EU) since day one, and I always dreamt of an almost-single-player AA.
    Yeah, I am a farmer, I enjoy crafting and a quiet green life, I couldnt care less of PVP and gear, already gave a whole lot to that (been twice european champion of a well known FPS online back in my days)...
    I guess we could trade our lives in AA then
    Creating a couple of characters in Janudar very soon then!

FAQ:
    Q: Hormonal teen -You don't like PVP/Infinite gear grinding?!?!? OMG/QQ/Carebear! AA is the wrong game for you!
    A: AA is THE perfect carebear sandbox. One day you may understand what I am talking about...kid

I merged with the strongest possible force and now my members can't find balanced fights... Trion fix my game!

YouKidding don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrakel View Post
    They should allow free server transfers to medium and smaller populations. (This would exclude kyrios and ollo )
    Yes lets screw over the servers with decent pop still.
    Ollo: ignitar
    Morpheus: iggy

push push push

Waiting 45 mins to get in a 1 vs 1 arena isnt so fun...

Trion is so blind for the issues in EU, our siege times are even at 23:00 CEST now
    Guildleader
    http://www.forsakengamers.com - ts3.forsakengamers.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast