+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Janudar] The current situation on the server

As to current janudar situation, it's pretty damn clear developers wont be paying much more attention to server transfers as they are they stated they need to implement the updates as fast as possible to make any actual changes to the code so i'm 70% sure that it will only happen when we are on the same foot as the koreans. We could see more action between factions if the Nuians weren't so much butthurt with each other, everyone wants to lead and no one wants to be leaded. Alot of alliances were created and disbanded and right now most of the guilds are trying to be the top dog in the nuians side which is pretty sad to see, i would be more pleased to see a nice pvp like last sunday where most of the guilds joined to defend a green castle even though we were unorganized and clueless of what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Cainsmoker View Post
    How nice it must be to have an entire server to yourself!
    This is kinda what I was thinking haha. I probably have over 50 hours wasted from attempting Kraken only to have reds kill our tank and healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksovar View Post
    Rerolling after 6 months is only something a no-lifer can do... real humans will get to the point where they realise they WASTED 6 months ( and the cash pumped into the game during that time ) and just quit the game never to be looking at any Trion game again, since it seems they just can't manage their game in a serious way anyway
    And if forced mergers/transfers happen then those who spent all their time working on getting land in prime locations will end up in the same boat. There is no win here. You're the one who wants a new server, so YOU suck it up and re-roll. Don't force other people into a situation they don't want to be in because you are selfish. Personally I like being on a low pop server. It gives me the opportunity to play the game without having to deal with 99% of the neanderthals that play on servers like Ollo and Kyrios and Salphira.

As I said on the siege stream the other day, Trion, lock Kyprosan/Shatigonian natives out of our servers for a pre-determined day, merge these poor ♥♥♥♥ers into our servers and open the castles up in Sungold & Exeloch for another castle grab for the newly merged people.

This + the new land in Auroria would be a great starting point for them and would give them a reason to keep playing.

Kyprosa is suffering from a lack of activity even though we're one of two of the highest pop in EU, the server will ALWAYS have the stigma of being a bit dead because we were so grossly overpopulated at launch and onwards until post Auroria.

Your locks are bringing more players to our servers, not the lower population ones, I can't count how often people ask how they get battlepet formula.

This game demands high populations to succeed, we're sick of seeing ridiculously hard fought for world boss mats being sold from completely dead servers on our cluster, it needs to stop.

We only need two servers in EU, kill the rest.

Cheers.
    Lost - Kyprosa West, Prophecy East
    Blackheart - Prophecy Pirate
    Slad - GM

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirian
    Only Lost have the right to call us Zerg my friend Wind and not your ♥♥♥♥ty whatever guild. the reason is simple. Lost can beat you down with only 10 of them and thats why we have our special alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksovar View Post
    No need to blow it out of proportions please, we had like 20-30 players & 4-5 tanks there...

Ontopic : I knew the relations between the Nuian's were bad, didn't know they were this bad, this can only be fixed with a bigger playerbase tbh
    it wasnt so much out of proportions and tbh it felt even worse that day, instead of letting us have atleast 1 victory on our first kraken try to get our people motivated again (since harania facerolls the kraken after nearly every server restart) you guys couldnt resist to destroy it entirely and felt so great with it plastering the nui shrine with ironclads gigglestomping us in the dust till we gave up and recalled back to our homeland hiding behind trees and seed bundles. now you all sit here and complain about the server losing more and more players....that irony xD

btw at the siege on sunday you have literally seen the entire core of the nuian faction, you guys pushed hard but never push a wounded animal in a corner it will bite back and im proud we managed to defend our castle with all the great people who joined! thank you again for it! =)

what makes me wonder is that it seems so hard or nearly impossibe for us to get merges or transferes when korea and russia got them long ago atleast the merges.

any word on that Trino plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Sladarius View Post
    This game demands high populations to succeed, we're sick of seeing ridiculously hard fought for world boss mats being sold from completely dead servers on our cluster, it needs to stop.
    So remove high population servers from ah clusters and merge low population ah clusters together. That would require lot less work than starting to merge servers which would result lot of patrons leaving when they cant find land on new overpopulated server.

There is more players paying for patron if there is available land. One reason Archeage lost lot of players early after release was because players weren't able to find land and now there is plenty of land for new players on some low/medium population servers. Remember that not everyone enjoy playing on high population servers. Low population servers reminds me about Ultima Online where pvp and being able to defend yourself was important aspect of the game but it wasn't full of zergs.

In my opinion server transfer is best solution with some sort of cooldown that you can only use it once per month or so. Also I believe that some players who are sick of zergs and owning 8x8 farm in Auroria will transfer from full server to low population server and players on low population servers who want to find more zergs will transfer to high population servers, so everyone wins.

Bye Bye Janudar ....

vanish?...

We need more population!

Bump because merges.

<Core>
    Blap - Blighter
    Janudar - EU

"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but Glory...."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast